FS: Drilled 75g Tank, Stand & Sump

bosassy

I'm getting out of the hobby, and it's time to sell my 75 gallon Deep Blue Professional Reef Ready tank, stand, and 29 gallon sump. All are approximately 3 years old. I'm asking $500 for the whole package (details below).

The display is corner drilled with a Herbie overflow and it's nearly silent with the included 2700 LPH return pump. The tank is black and the rear glass has been painted black as well for a clean look that adds depth. The sump is an Aqueon 29 gallon tank with three chambers and a 3 baffle bubble trap. The stand has been modified to include permanently installed lighting and wall-mounted power strips (included).

I'm including all plumbing, Rio 2500+ return pump, (2x) Eheim Jager 150 watt heaters, Two Little Fishies reactor (modified to run BioPellets), BioPellets (approx 100mL), Carbon, Rio 1400+ pump for the reactor, Flipper cleaner/scraper, 3x Seachem Hydrotote 5 gallon jugs, Refractometer, w/ calibration fluid, 10 FAOIS Filter socks (10 micron, I believe), and egg crate lids. There is also a skimmer riser (not pictured) which I will include at no charge if desired. It's super handy for adjusting the water level in your skimmer for maximum efficiency.

Everything is in excellent working condition and has been disassembled and cleaned with vinegar. The tank has a few minor scratches on the bottom right side of the front pane, however they are only minimally noticeable. There is also minor damage to the door (pictured) which I attribute to normal wear and tear.

I'm also selling a 10 gallon quarantine/hospital tank with HOB power filter, 100 Watt Eheim heater, egg crate lid, wrought iron stand, decoration, and 1100 LPH Marineland utility pump. Asking $75 for this, separately.

I'm l'm located in Oldsmar, and will be happy to answer any questions and/or help load this into your truck or trailer. I'd prefer to sell this as a package, but will consider offers for individual pieces in a few days.

Feel free to reach out via text or call at 727 267 8364.

Thank you!
-Justin

dyR80q.jpg

VT78GN.jpg

x3XPce.jpg

8TeYL8.jpg

JYihs8.jpg

GDjLgU.jpg

OSA2lw.jpg

88yyHL.jpg

TcBzAJ.jpg

hk5rrU.jpg