FS: Ecotech Vectra, New Advanced Acrylics Sump, Frag Tank & Cube

ArmanS

I am going a different direction with my build and selling off a few items that I was planning on using but no longer will be needing. All items are BRAND NEW.

I have sold tons of stuff on here so buy with confidence. Pickup at my office in Signal Hill, (5 mins from Age of Aquariums) Monday - Saturday. I am usually available between 9-6:30 Monday - Saturday.

Payment to be made via Paypal or Cash in Person. All prices are firm at this time and are over 25% less then what I paid.

PM me or text me at 562 / 310 / 2449. If you have any questions or need any specific pics let me know.

Here is what I have for sale;

2 x Ecotech Marine Vectra L1 Pumps BNIB $400 Each

Advanced Acrylics 24" Cube Tank. 24"x24"x24" Made of 3/4" Acrylic. Polished Rounded Edges. External Overflow Box. Black Bottom. Black Back. Black Overflow Box. $450

Advanced Acrylics Frag Tank. 48"x24"x14" Made of 3/4" Acrylics. Polished Rounded Edges. External Overflow Box. Black Bottom. Black Back. Black Overflow Box. Comes with 6 x Staggered Frag Racks that are about 2", 4", and 6" tall. They are about 7" wide x 22" long and can hold ~100-150 frag plugs each! $550

Advanced Acrylics Custom Sump. 66"x30"x18" Made of 3/4" Acrylic and 1/2" Euro Brace. White Back, bottom, sides, and euro brace. The front is clear acrylic. The Euro Brace makes it look much nicer then any standard sump and has tons of holes for bulk heads or for running wires to have a very clean setup. The first section is the drain area, there are holes for 1.5" and 1" and 3/4" bulkheads. That section is 12"x30" and drains into 5 x 4" filter socks. The next chamber is 20"x30" and has an adjustable baffle, and 3 x heater holders. The next chamber is 20"x30" and has 6 x 1/2" holes that you can use JG fittings and use for 1/4" tubing or anything that you choose. Then the return is 14"x30". This is a monster of a sump and great for anyone who is planning a large system and wants tons of flexibility. My plan was to later add acrylic lids over the entire sump to keep the evaporation at a minimum. $950

Pics:

Last edited:
I am going a different direction with my build and selling off a few items that I was planning on using but no longer will be needing. All items are BRAND NEW.

I have sold tons of stuff on here so we buy with confidence. Pickup at my office in Signal Hill, (5 mins from Age of Aquariums) Monday - Saturday. I am usually available between 9-6:30 Monday - Saturday.

Payment to be made via Paypal or Cash in Person. All prices are firm at this time and are over 25% less then what I paid.

PM me or text me at 562 / 310 / 2449. If you have any questions or need any specific pics let me know.

Here is what I have for sale;

2 x Ecotech Marine Vectra L1 Pumps BNIB $300 Each

Advanced Acrylics 24" Cube Tank. 24"x24"x24" Made of 3/4" Acrylic. Polished Rounded Edges. External Overflow Box. Black Bottom. Black Back. Black Overflow Box. $450

Advanced Acrylics Frag Tank. 48"x24"x14" Made of 3/4" Acrylics. Polished Rounded Edges. External Overflow Box. Black Bottom. Black Back. Black Overflow Box. Comes with 6 x Staggered Frag Racks that are about 2", 4", and 6" tall. They are about 7" wide x 22" long and can hold ~100-150 frag plugs each! $550

Advanced Acrylics Custom Sump. 66"x30"x18" Made of 3/4" Acrylic and 1/2" Euro Brace. White Back, bottom, sides, and euro brace. The front is clear acrylic. The Euro Brace makes it look much nicer then any standard sump and has tons of holes for bulk heads or for running wires to have a very clean setup. The first section is the drain area, there are holes for 1.5" and 1" and 3/4" bulkheads. That section is 12"x30" and drains into 5 x 4" filter socks. The next chamber is 20"x30" and has an adjustable baffle, and 3 x heater holders. The next chamber is 20"x30" and has 6 x 1/2" holes that you can use JG fittings and use for 1/4" tubing or anything that you choose. Then the return is 14"x30". This is a monster of a sump and great for anyone who is planning a large system and wants tons of flexibility. My plan was to later add acrylic lids over the entire sump to keep the evaporation at a minimum. $950

Pics:

1 Vectra L1 Sold~

I put $300 for the Vectra instead of $400. I forgot these were $450 new and not $350 like I thought. No wonder why one sold so fast. I will honor the price for David but the other one is going to be $400 and not $300. Lucky him. My mistake.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've sold lots of stuff from my office so you may have came before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I was the one who bought your last sump. Thanks again for the awesome deal. This sump is nice, would have bought it if I didn't have the other one. I like the white and red color scheme.

Oh haha yea you but the other large one ! I bought this to replace it but I change my mind too much lol! No problem man!

hey Arman, just outta curiosity. With that big of a sump why did you decide to go with 4 inch socks as opposed to 7 inch socks?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I went with 4" socks because I was able to fit 5 rather then 3 of the 7" socks and rather have more smaller ones for redundancy rather then a few larger ones. Having said that, even if all 5 socks clogged there are slots above the sock area to prevent any issues.

Frag Tank Pending Pickup. Payment Received. He purchased the Frag Tank Only.

Frag Racks for sale. 6 x Frag Racks for $75.

Updated List:
1 x Ecotech Marine Vectra L1 Pump BNIB $400

Advanced Acrylics Custom Sump. 66"x30"x18" $950

6 x Brand New Frag Racks $75

Thanks

Frag Racks Sold.

Updated List:

Updated List:
1 x Ecotech Marine Vectra L1 Pump BNIB $400

Advanced Acrylics Custom Sump. 66"x30"x18" $950

Frag Racks Sold.

Updated List Reduced Prices:

Updated List:
1 x Ecotech Marine Vectra L1 Pump BNIB $380

Advanced Acrylics 24" Cube Tank. 24"x24"x24" Made of 3/4" Acrylic. Polished Rounded Edges. External Overflow Box. Black Bottom. Black Back. Black Overflow Box. $425

Advanced Acrylics Custom Sump. 66"x30"x18" $900

Last Ecotech Vectra L1 SOLD!

Here is what is left;

Advanced Acrylics 24" Cube Tank. 24"x24"x24" Made of 3/4" Acrylic. Polished Rounded Edges. External Overflow Box. Black Bottom. Black Back. Black Overflow Box. $425

Advanced Acrylics Custom Sump. 66"x30"x18" $900

Back