FS Emporer Anglefish in OC

nano427

I have a very nice Emporer Angelfish for sale. I've had it for about a year, grew it up from a tiny baby fish. It is approximately 4" long and nice and fat. Colors are extremely vibrant, a very beautiful fish. Very active and eats everything I feed the tank. Still in juvenile colors but looks like its possibly getting ready to color change. The fish does have a few small white patches on its face, which I believe possibly to be mhlle. It is currently in too small of tank that runs carbon which I believe is the cause. $125 obo. Located in Aliso Viejo 92656

Ps, sorry this is a very bad picture it is hard to get a moving fish under led's with an iphone

Attachments

• BCD5B024-0963-4AA2-B0B8-442E63BF8A7B.jpg
    BCD5B024-0963-4AA2-B0B8-442E63BF8A7B.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3
Good Morning.

Is this still available?
What size tank do you currently have it in?
Is it nipping at any of your coral? If so, which type?
I have a 180 and would love to get this fish if possible.

Good Morning.

Is this still available?
What size tank do you currently have it in?
Is it nipping at any of your coral? If so, which type?
I have a 180 and would love to get this fish if possible.

Hi. Im not sure if its nipping coral or not, I haven’t seen it do it, but something in the tank started nipping at the zoas. I only have a couple small sps but those haven’t been touched. Definitely not nipping soft or lps. It’s still a juvenile so it doesn’t seem to be a problem, as an adult that could change. Currently in a 40, I raised it since it was a tiny baby about 1”.

Back