FS/FT: Kessil AP700 x ATI Sunpower 36"

sil40sx

I'm looking to trade my AP700 that I retrofitted into a 36" ATI Sunpower 6 bulb (configured with two bulb only), for a Radion XR30 G4 pro (I can add cash on top if needed). Or sell it for $550.

The mod with the T5 is not reversible because there are holes made for the AP700 fan and control panel. As for the Ap700, its possible to take it out and use it just by itself, "but" there is going to be 4 small screw holes on the control panel. And also, you need to be comfortable messing with wiring's to do so. With that said, I would consider the condition is fair. Minor dings, and scratches, and of course the holes. The hanging kit is included, but without the parts that screws in the ceiling.

I still have the box for the AP700, and the original parts of the T5 fixture, like the two remaining ballasts.

Disclaimer: These lighting fixtures are obviously modified, hence the warranties are void, and SOLD as is. I'm currently using it/them right now, and I can show the buyer that everything is working as it/they should.

Located in Bell Gardens, cash and local pick up only please.

Thanks
Jasper

IMG_5666.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_6044.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa, nice diy. Are you not getting good results with this setup ? I've been debating about selling my 8 bulb Ati and getting two radions g4 but eh the price is just too much right now. What size is your tank ?
Remember the less you mess with things the better results you'll get.

Manny

Whoa, nice diy. Are you not getting good results with this setup ? I've been debating about selling my 8 bulb Ati and getting two radions g4 but eh the price is just too much right now. What size is your tank ?
Remember the less you mess with things the better results you'll get.

Manny

I'm getting good growth, but I miss the color of the radions I had. As for the corals color, I didnt see improvement or difference, but that could be from a lot of reasons, like water parameter and nutrients.

Tank is only 36" long. 55 gallons (reefer 250)

IMG_3962.jpg

What?! I can’t believe you’re getting rid of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss my radions, and I'm bored, I want to do something. LOL

Oh ok i see, have you ever tried full on t5s ??
Man I how do you keep your tank looking like that lol Mine is busted right now dinos [emoji29]

Manny

Oh ok i see, have you ever tried full on t5s ??
Man I how do you keep your tank looking like that lol Mine is busted right now dinos [emoji29]

Manny

I can't do all T5's, looks too flat for my liking. I want the high contrast of LED's.

Oh, I think this pic was after I vacuumed my sandbed, that's why it looks clean. Usually, I have few spots of dino and cyano here and there. LOL

I can't do all T5's, looks too flat for my liking. I want the high contrast of LED's.

Oh, I think this pic was after I vacuumed my sandbed, that's why it looks clean. Usually, I have few spots of dino and cyano here and there. LOL
Hmmm really I kinda like the look of t5s, plus my growth is super good right now, with sps and lps.

Oh ok smh I guess we all have dinos at some time.

Manny

Yeah I agree,. Originally I added the T5 just to compensate the shadowing from the AP700, but just after a few weeks with only adding two T5's, the growth of the corals exploded.

Yeah I agree,. Originally I added the T5 just to compensate the shadowing from the AP700, but just after a few weeks with only adding two T5's, the growth of the corals exploded.
Nice, yea everything in my tank is growing but the things growing the most are the acans, all my acans have baby heads, they all have 4+ bby heads all over especially my rainbows.

Manny

I would take it if you shipped within CA. Looking for T5/LED for a 48" tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Price dropped to $450.

I won’t go lower than this, if it doesn’t sell, I’ll just use the AP700 as a refugium light. LOL

Just a reminder, pick up ONLY and no hold.

Thanks

Jasper

If I had extra cash, I would pick this up in a heartbeat. Excellent deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back