FS/FT: LPS and Softies pic intensive

isseym328

Premium Member
Howdy,

Thinning out the herd for my LPS collection please see below for pics and pricing. Txt me if you have any questions or interested 9096184828:

Tyree Neon Toadstool - Had this for over ten years and have gone through many tank crashes. Will be a fresh cut 1" from the mother. $20

2jRWtmq.jpg

Fire and Ice Micromussa - Amazing blend of bright orange and grey/white streaks have never seen a colony like this. Fresh cut frag 1". $60

zJLPZo0.jpg

Grape Juice Bowerbanki - Purple with white streaks and a solid purple mouth one of the display pieces in my tank. 2 heads $50.

RxTo9cp.jpg

OG Miami Vice Zoas - Had this for a very long time fast grower and awsome blue hue. 10 polyps $80.

OivzA2g.jpg

OG Mia's Pot of Gold - Oldie but goodie blue with gold dusted mouths. 1" frag $30.

UsJnRan.jpg

Tri color echinata - purple/green with orange streaks 2" frag $40.

w7T1GIw.jpg

PPE Favia - My fav favia in the tank purple blue and green. 4 eyes $40.

CsyC0yO.jpg

Tyree Rainbow Stylo - Depending your light can see a ton of colors blue/green/yellow/purple. 2" frag $40.

Agent Orange Echinata - One of the brightest orange echinatas our there with green mouth. 4 eyes $50.

nlTJDVs.jpg

Sungod Bowerbanki - My display piece. Mostly yellow/orange with hints of red with a turquoise mouth. 2 eyes $100.

g2a8cPE.jpg

Tyree Sanddollar Monti - Vibrant red pattern with green 1" $20.

Gold Leptop - Bright gold the pic does not do it justice. 1" $25.

Deadpool ultra red mushroom - A couple streaks of purple with bright red WYSIWYG $50.

d0Hrii1.jpg

OG Mummy Eyes infused with Miami Hurricane streaks - Think I've had this for two decades always a talking point. 5 eyes $25.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back