FS/FT: Some Yuma's, nuclear green candy cane, Rose bubble tip anemone, and frogspawn

newbie916

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on the MARS forums. I'm looking to sell or trade some of these corals. As you can see there has been some coral wars going on in the tank, so I need to thin things out a bit. I will sell them for the following.

$5 per head on the Nuclear Green Candy Canes and Frogspawn.
$10 per head for the Hammer coral
$20 per Bright green large Yuma's.
$50 for the small Rose tip Bubble Anemone

All of them are taking over my tank, so I also have colonies available as well. I'm looking for virtually anything that will add diversity to my tank sps, lps, zoas, etc. Let me know what you guys have to trade. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics because I didn't want to take out the camera. I'm located in Lincoln.

interested

interested

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on the MARS forums. I'm looking to sell or trade some of these corals. As you can see there has been some coral wars going on in the tank, so I need to thin things out a bit. I will sell them for the following.

$5 per head on the Nuclear Green Candy Canes and Frogspawn.
$10 per head for the Hammer coral
$20 per Bright green large Yuma's.
$50 for the small Rose tip Bubble Anemone

All of them are taking over my tank, so I also have colonies available as well. I'm looking for virtually anything that will add diversity to my tank sps, lps, zoas, etc. Let me know what you guys have to trade. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics because I didn't want to take out the camera. I'm located in Lincoln.

can you send me pics on 9164759895, I cant view them on here , interested possibly in Yuma , rose til and hammers.

Welcome back Chris. I'd trade you some SPS if you are interested and ever make it down to Sac. Just msg me.

Welcome back Chris. I'd trade you some SPS if you are interested and ever make it down to Sac. Just msg me.

Thanks!! I laid off for awhile back after my 45 gallon SPS tank crashed and I lost everything. Took it down and kept the 95 gallon going. I'm planning on venturing back into SPS again. I'll shoot you a PM..

All PM's replied too. I live out in Lincoln off of Ferrari Ranch, but can meet you guys at Your Reef or Aquarium Depot. However, I understand if you guys want to pick out the corals from the tank. I'm available today and will be home all day Saturday.

Back