FS getting out 240 miracles, sps, radion gen4 pro, bk skimmer

gambitcobra

I have zero time for the hobby let alone free time to do anything at the moment. Need to just get out and sell. Tank is full of SPS and zoas and other high end corals.

right now the tank looks like holly hell but things are living the growing which is amazing.

It will come with water system and tank and everything I have related to the tank and trust me when I say there is 800 in just testing equipment here.

miracles 240 starphire tank, custom one off stand and canopy.
Custom sump ( Faios)
reeflow return plus 1 spare
bk200 skimmer
ghl doser 2 with custom holding containers
GHL profilux with all the goodies
4 x radion gen 4 pros
4x reef brite xho blue strips
sea swirls x2 with tunze 6155 pumps

the water system is the best money can buy
over 100 filter bags, carbon, gfo, supplies you name it im sure I have it.

Look at my photo gallery to see the tank and stand. If you want more images please text me 8132930282

I am not lookin to sell one coral here and there. I would be weeks before I had time to deal with that. looking for someone to just take everything!!! please serious buyers only, like I said before I have zero free time.

$5000

picture.php
[/IMG]

back up forsale!!

again I do not want to break it down and sell it all off, I want someone to come buy it all and its 5k or no deal.

I can relate to your wanting to sell the whole system and not part out. I went through the same thing a few months ago before moving here. Large tanks can be tough to find a single buyer and I finally had to part out... but ended up making more money that way. It was just a matter of weeding out the tire kickers who wanted to come over and "look" at the set up.

Anyway I stumbled across your thread here since I was scoping out that size tank for a build (still planning).

Best of luck with your sale :thumbsup:

Back