FS i-Tech 200 Skimmer with Avast Marine Swabbie motorized neck cleaner $175

ReefKeeper64

Wanna be a reefkeeper
Looking for a powerful skimmer with self cleaning neck at a great price? This i-Tech is the one. The i-Tech 200 is rated for a 200 gallon system. It
measures 26" tall including the Swabbie and the cup is 8" round. It's very easy to dial in and pulls out skimmate like there's no tomorrow.

Swab the Neck! The Swabbie alone costs $169.99 new and is included in the deal at no extra charge. It works well and saves you time every week.

This motorized neck cleaner keeps your protein skimmer running at peak efficiency by periodically wiping the inside of the neck where all the crud accumulates. Normally, build up in the neck in as little as 6 to 8 hours after cleaning will cause foam to stick to the sides and resist traveling up and over into the collection cup. Keeping the neck wall clean results in consistent skimmate production similar to a freshly hand-washed skimmer. Simply plug the Swabbie into a timer (not included) or aquarium controller and set it to run for a few minutes 4 to 6 times per day. When run this way, no crud will build up and fall back into the skimmer chamber. Swabbie eliminates the chore of daily cleaning for two weeks or more and maintains the level of skimmate production that you would normally get with a freshly-washed skimmer.

The single pivot point on the wiper allows Swabbie to clean conical necks.

Note regarding wiper reach or length: If your skimmer's neck is too wide or tall for the standard wiper, please just let us know and we will substitute the next larger wiper size with your Swabbie at no additional charge.

Swabbie Notes:
Timer or aquarium controller not included
Power consumption: AC 110v 3w
Cord Length: 6'
Height: 3.25" above normal skimmer lid

i-Tech Notes:
skimmer pump not included
Make sure you have the clearance room as this is a large skimmer.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I live in the Cheval/Lutz area. If interested, please call or text 813 nine one nine-9881

Attachments

• iTechSkimmerfile1.jpeg
    iTechSkimmerfile1.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • iTechSkimmerfile2.jpeg
    iTechSkimmerfile2.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
  • iTechSkimmerfile3.jpeg
    iTechSkimmerfile3.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
  • iTechSkimmerfile4.jpeg
    iTechSkimmerfile4.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
  • i-Tech200Skimmerfile5.jpeg
    i-Tech200Skimmerfile5.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Price drop to $150!

Also looking for feedback from the tbrs crew on what would get this thing sold. It doesn't come with a pump but there are several pumps that would work fine with it. Is it the pump issue or something else?

Ugh, I knew that was coming. I wish I kept the pump that came with it from Faois so that I could tell you the model. Are there any itech 200 owners here that know which pumps are compatible? I believe there are several.

$100

$100

pretty sure the 200 requires the Tunze Hydrofoamer 9420.040 Silence Pump (9420.040)

That's the one it came with. Thanks bmullikin1.

I looked up the model and it is $197 at Aquacave.
http://www.aquacave.com/tunze-hydrofoamer-9420-silence-pump.html

I was holding onto it in case I upgraded to a larger tank one day but that isn't going to happen.

The Swabbie is $169 and that is a great feature. Considering the pump issue, I'll drop the price for the iTech and Swabbie together to just $100.

Back