[FS] IM Fusion Lagoon 25g

Krush

Hi RC

My last thread was closed by a mod and my inquiry as to why has not been answered yet...

In the meantime, here is my listing again:

Up for sale is my full setup which includes all of the items below:

- IM Fusion Lagoon 25g - has a small 1" scratch on left glass panel, otherwise excellent condition
- APS Cabinet Stand - like new
- EcoTech Vortech MP10wQD - like new
- AI Prime HD w/ 12" mounting arm - like new
- IM Ghost Skimmer - like new
- Sicce Syncra 1.5 upgraded return pump - good condition
- ChaetoMax refugium light - good condition
- Hygger Titanium Heater - like new
- AQUA Gadget MiniMax Media Reactor - like new
- AQUA Shield UV Sterilizer - good condition
- IM Custom Media Caddy - like new
- Flipper Nano Magnetic Algae cleaner - good condition

All of this plus a few small extras like maintenance items and basic test kits included. I can also include all of the rock seen in the pic linked below, but it needs to be cooked well before entering any system.
https://bit.ly/2wXOKyr

I've spent over $2k on this setup, but pricing to sell as I need the space for the upgrade. $750 takes it all.

I'm in Miami near UM and would be able to have the tank cleaned and ready for pick up as early as next weekend. text me for more info. 305-877-89six five

Last edited:
You mind providing a link to the thread you say was closed? This is the only thread that you have started since 8/19, and your first post since 10/19.

That link takes me here:

Attachments

• 2020-02-29 07_41_15-Selling and trading forums FAQ - Reef Central Online Community.jpg
    2020-02-29 07_41_15-Selling and trading forums FAQ - Reef Central Online Community.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2
I don't think anyone closed anything. It looks like there was a broken link or something.

Attachments

• 2020-02-29 07_43_06-Reef Central Online Community - Search Results.jpg
    2020-02-29 07_43_06-Reef Central Online Community - Search Results.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
So there was enough interest to part this out. MP10, Prime HD, Custom Caddy, and MiniMax Reactor are all sold. Everything else is still available, so make an offer!

Back