FS: IM Lagoon 25 Pro NEW

pa1ntbru5h

I'm selling a Brand new in box Innovative Marine Lagoon 25 Fusion Pro AIO

the Pro model includes all the additional accessories
Mesh Screen Pro Lid
Pre-Installed Rubber Leveling Mat
1 – Micromag Magnetic Glass Cleaner
(1) - Removable 200 Micron Filter Sock
(1) - Desktop CustomCaddy Media Basket w/ PurityPack Filter Media (1 – Mechanical Fiberball, 1- Premium 0.8 ROX Carbon Pack, 1 – High Capacity Coarse GFO Pack)
(1) - MightyJet 15W/24V 326 GPH DC Return Pump w/ Controller
Includes: Flexible hose, Return Elbows and Dual Directional Flow Nozzles

I LOVE the dims of this tank but I don't have the space or time to set up another tank

SOLD

Last edited:
I have same tank, great little tank that you can actually do a lot with for the small size!

GL on the sale!

Thanks! If it doesn't sell I'll just hoard it like I have been for the past 6 months..
I'll eventually set it up lol

Congrats on your new tank Jamie...and thank you guys for inviting me into your beautiful home yesterday. All your tanks are amazing....although i like yours better....but dont tell Tri I said that. Lol.

Congrats on your new tank Jamie...and thank you guys for inviting me into your beautiful home yesterday. All your tanks are amazing....although i like yours better....but dont tell Tri I said that. Lol.

lol! we need to stop by when you have all your tanks in order, can't wait to see them :)

I'm excited to see what it'll look like once set up!
Nice meeting you and Tri

I'm happy to say that it passed the leak test with flying colors!

I'm not sure which path to take--softy tank + sebae anemone + orange skunks, I'm thinking. Then there's the question of, should I go nuts with softies, or go (try!) to go minimalistic?

ah, decisions, decisions :)

Thanks again, Stephen!

lol! we need to stop by when you have all your tanks in order, can't wait to see them :)

I'm happy to say that it passed the leak test with flying colors!

I'm not sure which path to take--softy tank + sebae anemone + orange skunks, I'm thinking. Then there's the question of, should I go nuts with softies, or go (try!) to go minimalistic?

ah, decisions, decisions :)

Thanks again, Stephen!

My vote is on anemone tank!!

Back