FS: JBJ 20g Cubey Stand & Other Items

RiOnRoxXx

Located and pick up in Manteca. Just 30-40 min away from the East Bay.

-Near new JBJ 20 gal cubey stand. Gloss white version. Used for only 6 months.
Asking $100 cash or PP for the stand.

-AquaMaxx Media Reactor fitted with LED strip light and MJ600. Used for only a month as a Macro Algae Reactor then system was taken down.
Asking $50 cash or PP for algae reactor setup.

-Mech Brand 5 gal Acrylic ATO Storage Container. Dimensions are 9”x9”15”. In great shape. Has top lid and pre drilled hole for pump and tube access.
Asking $50 cash or PP for the ATO container.

-Kessil Mounting Arm Set. Taken off of my AP700. Not sure what other fixtures it’ll fit. Just only have the hardware to work with the AP700.
Asking $50 cash or PP for the mounting arm set.

If interested and wanting pics. Please PM phone number or email and I can send some your way.

Following social distancing guidelines. Porch pickup available. Thanks for looking.

Thank you for the very nice hooks up for the items. Really appreciate it, will put them to good use.
It was nice chatting with you and meeting you.
Buy with confidence with this seller.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad the items are going to a good home. Hit me up any time if you want to pick my brain.
Thank you for the very nice hooks up for the items. Really appreciate it, will put them to good use.
It was nice chatting with you and meeting you.
Buy with confidence with this seller.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad the items are going to a good home. Hit me up any time if you want to pick my brain.
Will do, thanks. After chatting with u finally decided to go with sea hare and got lucky found one yesterday, Super happy watching it plow through hair algae. For those who have lots of GHA, sea hare is the way to go. This thing is amazing!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back