FS: JF Bloodshot | Sunkist bounces

calistyle

My wife has released my 2021 coral budget and it's 0.00. So in order to continue in this game, I need to subtract so I can add.

Nothing is cut yet, so once I get requests, I'll cut and let heal. Especially, JF bloodshot, those melt if fresh cut and not happy. Bounces, not an issue, can get these tomorrow if you want.

Thank you discount available:
If you or your significant other are a Dr, nurse, teacher, first responder you get 50% off whatever you want.

JF bloodshot- 3 for $80 , 4 for $100. I can do larger amounts as well at reduced prices, but 3 for 80$ is the smallest. If you absolutely must have a single polyp that will be 79.99.

Bottom left corner of picture.

Sunkist bounce- small 60, larger 100+.

JSkz4tr.jpg

Pickup/Meetup: 93065 (Simi Valley)
I will be in Los Angeles next weekend if that helps.

Disclaimer: If anything is overpriced, I apologize. I haven't sold these for 2 years. Thanks for looking.

As of right now, one confirmed an order for pink nep and Sunkist bounce.

4 others interested, but not confirmed. So 4 Sunkist bounces available. The other two frags of pink nep are too small to sell, so those will go to the next two bounce orders for free.

I'll be in Monterey Park Sunday around noon for about 2 hours.

P1LxkUA.jpg

2XZdNFe.jpg

If you ever frag again for a charge nurse at loma linda university medical center, I would be interested.

sad I missed this but thank you for the opportunity.

Back