FS: lemon lime hammer, 4x4" JasonFox SI Pectinia, rainbow ricordeas!

ARVERLY

Hopefully I won't regret this decision but I'm going 100% SPS on my next build using the Aquaforest Method!

Hammer has 4 large, baseball-size heads! $120
4x4" Jason Fox Space Invader Pectina $400
Rainbow Ricordeas, large, 2" diameters, yellows, red/pink mouths, bright orange, peach/pink, neon greens, $200 for all

Current pics will be posted soon!

Hammer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
Just my 2 cents. Nothing wrong with keeping those very nice corals and going SPS. Only limiting factor would be real estate.

Just my 2 cents. Nothing wrong with keeping those very nice corals and going SPS. Only limiting factor would be real estate.

I'm doing a very minimal aquascape and no corals on the sandbed so I need as much real estate as possible to mount my acros!

Yeah you'll miss that hammer! I'm almost exclusively SPS but have a few LPS along the base of the rock work that add "life" to the tank. Either way best of luck with your adventure.

Yeah you'll miss that hammer! I'm almost exclusively SPS but have a few LPS along the base of the rock work that add "life" to the tank. Either way best of luck with your adventure.

I'm actually keeping the hammer since my clowns started hosting it! And plus, wife told me to so I have to obey :)

Last edited:
Back