FS: LG Green Slimer Frag/Colony

nitr8

The slimer was preventing my strawberry shortcake from growing so I chopped off a large 6" branch. $40

I dont know. I looked at some of the other TOTM winners and they dont have it either. The only badges I've seen are support and ROTM.[/QUOTE]

That's not cool.

My brother lives in Lakeland and I go over there a lot. If you still have it available the next time I'm there I'll take it!

My brother lives in Lakeland and I go over there a lot. If you still have it available the next time I'm there I'll take it!

This frag is pending but I have a lot more. PM me next time you know youre going to be in the area and we can try to set something up.

Now thats a frag.

wow that is a nice piece and a cheap price!

The difference between a hobbyist and store. lol I'm not trying to keep my lights on by selling frags.

In Tampa ever?
Very rarely.

Basically giving this thing away and free delivery should be an option. Lol

That's what I thought too. You'd be surprised how many people still ask "will you take $20?" and "can you meet me half way?" lol umm....no. At that point I would rather just feed it to my CC stars.

That's what I thought too. You'd be surprised how many people still ask "will you take $20?" and "can you meet me half way?" lol umm....no. At that point I would rather just feed it to my CC stars.

That is just crazy! If you were within 1 1/2 hour drive I'd be there in a heartbeat

i forgot top say that you should always bring extra money as he always have extra frags you will want. or may "accidentally" break off getting you some nice fresh cuts!!!

Back