FS: Livestock: fish, coral, live rock

Oblivionis

After almost 15 years in the hobby I think it's time for me to take a break so I'm taking down my tank. I'm posting livestock for sale first and then equipment. Pick up in Lake Barrington. I'm available in the evenings and on weekends. I'm sorry for the crappy pictures. I can get better pics of specific items if requested.
15 year old live rock full of different life forms: $3/pound (discounts for larger quantities)
~6 inch Galaxea Coral: $40
Large Bubble Coral: $50
Tan Button Polyps: $25 to $35 based on size (mounted on rock)
Large rock with brown/green polyps: $30
Large Yellow Tang: $35
Large Powder Brown Tang:$60
Large Coral Beauty Angelfish: $40 (will need to sell most of the live rock first to catch this one)
Pair of Rod's Clownfish (purchased them as babies about 6 years ago) $100
4 RBTA (a little pale from me neglecting water changes): $20 each

Here is a picture of the tank to give you an idea of how much live rock there is. This is a 120 gallon, 4 foot wide tank.

Thank you for your quick response to my PM. By just looking at the rock picture, I'm guessing 45 to 65 pounds. For now I'm going to have to pass on the rock, that 7+ hour drive was the deal breaker for me. Thank you for your time & I wish you lots of luck on getting everything sold. Your prices are very reasonable.

Cary

Updated list below. Prices negotiable for multiple items bought.

15 year old live rock full of different life forms: $3/pound (discounts for larger quantities)
~6 inch Galaxea Coral: $40
Tan Button Polyps: $25 to $35 based on size (mounted on rock)
Large rock with brown/green polyps: $30
Large Yellow Tang: $35
Large Powder Brown Tang:$60
Large Coral Beauty Angelfish: $40 (will need to sell most of the live rock first to catch this one)
4 RBTA (a little pale from me neglecting water changes): $20 each

Back