FS or FT 330gal complete system (PICS)

platax88

Due to a new baby and having limited time and resources I have decided to sell or trade my 330 gallon complete reef system. I'm willing to trade for a nice, much smaller complete system. I Love cubes :) Not looking to part out unless someone is interested in ALL the lifestock. Here are the details:

MORE PICS AT BOTTOM ......

- 330 gallon, 8' tank eurobraced with starphire glass front. 96"x30"x27"
- Aluminum stand with sealed bottom reservoir to capture any leak or flood you may have. Front is skinned in faux palette look and all panels are completely removable for easy servicing.
- Apex controller with DC8, probes, and breakout box to control skimmer water reservoir and other redundancy checks.
- 75 gallon sump with bubble trap, dual 7" sock-holder and mounted float valve for ato.
- MSX 250 12" skimmer retrofitted with Bubble Blaster 5000 pump, which has kept nutrients undetectable with large fish.
- Avast Swabbie automatic skimmer neck cleaner
- Jebao DC-1200 variable speed return pump
- Spare Jebao DC-9000 backup variable speed return pump
- 2 heaters
- BRS dual media reactor
- 4 x Jebao WP60 wavemaker pumps with controllers
- 4 x D120 full spectrum led light units
- 6 x 54" T5HO retrofit lights with ATI bulbs.
- Jebao 4 head dosing pump
- Fully hard plumbed 4 way return with valves, including dual check valves and 4 way manifold at the sump
- 20 gal long frag or quarantine tank including heater, D120 led light, and Aquaclear-110 HOB filter
- Misc: Eheim feeder, refractomer, dual head automated water change pump, matching aluminum light rack (not used at the moment) and other supplies.

LIVESTOCK

- ~ 250lbs of live rock, pegged into beautiful formations for coral placement and open aquascape.
- BEAUTIFUL adult show emperor angel with perfect straight lines "“ 8"+
- Powder blue tang "“ 7"
- Red Sea Desjardini Sailfin Tang "“ 7"
- Blue hippo tang "“ 6"
- Yellow tang "“ 4"
- Magnificent foxface "“ 6"
- Marine betta "“ 6"
- Cuban Hog "“ 4"
- Bangaii Cardinal
- 4 percula clowns
- 1 skunk clown
- 2 chromis

Asking price for everything is $2,200 obo OR trade for a smaller complete system. Located in Clermont, FL. Feel free to text Jack at 61five-3three0-8seven99

On to the pics:

Back