FS: PFO Horizontal Metal Halide & PC Pendant - Mogul Base Socket

ReefObsessor805

Hi everyone,

I have a PFO halide pendant that I no longer use. It has been sitting safely in the garage for a few years and I would like to get rid of it; it's in perfect condition. $100 OBO

This includes a fan & PC Ballast to control 2x28W PC Bulbs; PCs are working and included. I also have an Ushio 250W halide as well.

Horizontal Metal Halide/Power Compact Fluorescent Pendant: This pendant uses PFO`s parallel reflector to focus the light into the tank as well as supplying sockets and an electronic ballast for 2-28w Power Compacts and accommodates up to a 400W metal halide bulb. The pendant should be mounted with the bulb parallel to the front of the tank. The power cord comes out the side with eye bolts on the top of the pendant to hang the fixture. The pendant is made from aluminum and has a durable powder coated finish. A 4" fan is also included along with a glass lens. The metal halide and fluorescent lamps can be independently controlled. In summary, the hood, fan, and ballast for PC`s are included.

Dimensions: 12.5"W x 7.5"H x 16"L

Please ping me and I will email images.

Back