FS: PFO PFOH-4 VHO ballast kit - PFO halide ext. cables

Roman Ogee

who goes where?
Hey all! I was hanging onto this ballast for when I start a new system, but it looks like it'll be quite a while longer before that happens. Sooo it's for sale!

PFO PFOH-4 ballast with wiring and end caps for upto 4 bulbs(I do not have any bulbs left). I first ran 2- 6 foot actinics for my 180. When I went to the 600, this ballast then powered 4- 4 footers for the 75 perc tank. Not once have I ever had a problem with it, but that's because it's PFO! It's been a while, but I believe I paid $240-250 for it. I'm asking $200 or best reasonable offer.

(3) PFO halide extension cables - 8ft. I believe these were $15 each. So.. $10 each or all 3 for $25.

PFO mogul-mount moonlight - $20

I also have 3 (I believe PFO) mogul socket covers for the bell reflectors. $5 for all 3 or I'll throw them in with any purchase.

There's also a few heaters(2- 200s, 4- 100s and 2- 25 watt) -$10 each

2" bulkheads(flange side is threaded - $5 each

I did throw out a bunch of stuff from the 2nd pic, but I kept the goodies. Lmk if there's anything you see that you're interested in.

Pick up only in McHenry, 60051. Thanks!

Trying to get the pics attached..

I'm on an old iPhone and uploading the images keeps failing. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:
PFO ballast kit - $150
(3) PFO extension cables - $20
PFO moonlight - $10
Heaters - $5 each
(5) 2" bulkheads - $10

The pic shows 1" bulkheads it seems? Still have those?

I apologize for the delay. I periodically log in to check the thread, but it didn't show a new post until today. :uzi:

They were 1", but I unfortunately already got rid of those. The only ones I have left are:
(1) 1/2"
(5) 2"
(2) 3"
Sorry I couldn't help ya out. I was runnin to the tub to see if those were still there thinking "Oh Ostrow needs them? I'll just give'em to him if he can make it out this way." And of course they're gone. :headwally:

*the things that go BUMP in the night.. lol*

I'm logging out, but the items are still posted on Craigslist and Letgo.

Take care y'all and happy reefing!

Back