FS Photon 48

janes_mw

Starting to break down the 120. First up is the Photon 48. I run two on the 300 so won't be needing this. About a year old. Never ran past 75% on Blues.

$360

The tank/stand/skimmer/sump/pump are tentative. I will have vortech mp40, and smart ATO coming up. My zeovite reactor also which also makes a really nice reactor for anything.

Good afternoon. I am interested in your photon 48, however, I will be out of town this week and will be unable to close a deal until next Monday. Also, does this light have the mounting legs and the remote control? I understand that you cannot hold it and its first come. Thanks.

Good afternoon. I am interested in your photon 48, however, I will be out of town this week and will be unable to close a deal until next Monday. Also, does this light have the mounting legs and the remote control? I understand that you cannot hold it and its first come. Thanks.

Darsh - I will check on the mounting legs. I have a set from my newer one on the 300 that I did not use, so I will check. Yes, has the remote. I can check first thing tomorrow and will let you know on the legs. I will PM you. Also, I have no problem holding. Folks that know me, can tell you that I am pretty much a straight shooter and fair.

mike

darsh - i will check on the mounting legs. I have a set from my newer one on the 300 that i did not use, so i will check. Yes, has the remote. I can check first thing tomorrow and will let you know on the legs. I will pm you. Also, i have no problem holding. Folks that know me, can tell you that i am pretty much a straight shooter and fair.

Mike

+1

The tank/stand/skimmer/sump/pump are tentative. I will have vortech mp40, and smart ATO coming up. My zeovite reactor also which also makes a really nice reactor for anything.

I am interested in smart ato. Can I run any pump I want with that ato?

Back