FS: Pinpoint PH Monitor - $40

FunGuy

I purchased a used tank for my fiance and along with it came some other equipment.

These are all the details I can tell you about it.

It comes with the original box, directions, calibration fluid and the AC adapter. I added some deionized water to the probe to keep it most. You'd have to calibrate it to make sure the probe is functioning right. I can't guarantee the probe is fully functional. Replacement probes seem to cost about $45 online.

The previous owner indicated it hadn't been used in over 1.5 years. I plugged it in and it operates. My work tank tested at 7.60.

I am selling some of the extras so I can get this tank started.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm in Davis.

Thanks

- HL

I'm interested but if the probe has been dry for 1.5 years it's toast.
Can you let us know if it measures what your tank is really at?

I may have to resort to checking it out and making it works later if I have no buyer for the item as is. Brand new it's 90 at marinedepot plus 8 for the adapter for a total of 98. If I end up having to check it for accuracy and so forth and find out that it isn't working due to the probe,I'll sell it for 30 and if it does work for sure, I'd probably sell it for $50. It still should be cheaper than a new purchase either way, but of course a much better deal if it works already. I'm just trying to get rid of it with as little work on my end as possible :)

I'll post again with an update and new price if I end up establishing it's accuracy.

Still haven't tested it.

$25 if someone wants it as is. Trying to get rid of it by the weekend to buy something.

If no one wants it at this price, I'll just test it out later on. :p

The probe worked!!!
The calibration fluid it came with was bad though, I almost tossed the probe because it was reading wrong, and remembered I had some fresh calibration fluid. Used that and it's reading fine now.

It's working awesome..
~Steve~

Back