fs protein skimmer

I currently have a precision marine bullet 2 protein skimmer for sale. I am asking $250. It will come with a precision marine waste collector. the waste collector was damaged during shipment but i repaired it using weldon so it does hold water and does not leak! It will also prevent the skimmer from overflowing. i will also throw in a genx pcx40 to power the skimmer at no additional cost. i replaced the bearings on the pump about 5 months ago. only issue with the pump is that i pulled the fan off as it caused to much noise i am currently cooling it with a clip on fan that you may have if needed. The skimmer will work on a tank ranging from 125 gallons up to 250 gallons i have it running on my 75. it is a great skimmer only reason i am selling it is because i am upgrading my system and will have a 240 and 125 tied into the same system so i am purchasing a bigger beckett skimmer. if you have any questions please do not hesitate to send a pm. i will also post pics as soon as i get a chance. HAPPY REEFING!!!!

i also have a bubble blaster hy1000 that was used for about 4 months that i will part with for $80. this pump pulls a massive amount of air.

price drop $150 for the precision marine bullet 2 beckett skimmer. Skimmer and waste collector only does not include pump if not sold in a week i will be putting it on ebay.
bubble blaster sold

Back