Fs Radion , 20g long sump and more. Some free stuff.

robthorn

Radion from what I am told is a gen 1 but I have no idea. It has spent almost all of its life in the box. There is an extra lens set with it that is different from the one installed so I don't know which is which. Tir sounds familiar?
$300 xr30w

Sump with bubble trap and possible refugium area. $50

3 sure grip magnets. Extremely strong. $10 each or $25 for all 3.

Free
16 inch pc 50/50 bulb. New in box.
18ish inch wide pc fixture from coralife.

Pm for contact info. Leave a phone number or email address to send pics too. I will reply to pm's in the same order received. First come first served.

I have no idea honestly. I have never owned a Radion other than this and it came with a packaged aquarium. I want to say I read somewhere the new lenses were an upgrade/option? Using the funds from the radion to help purchase the lighting that we normally run.
I have a premium hanging kit that may or may not be sold. I have to get the new light in and see if I can use it for the new light or not. Still in the box and nothing is cut.

Yes it was purchased as a package with tank and all. We use different lights and we are selling this stuff to fund that. Water goes in Saturday. :)

Great price Rob! If I didn't have a light already for my frag tank, I would grab this in a heart beat.

mike

Thanks Mike. You know if I wasn't so stuck in my ways I would just throw it on the wife's tank and never think about it again buuuuutttttttt I have issues. :)

Thanks Mike. You know if I wasn't so stuck in my ways I would just throw it on the wife's tank and never think about it again buuuuutttttttt I have issues. :)

But the Radion will be fine for the puffers and LPS she wants in the tank. :lol2:

Haha. Yeah I don't have anything against radion. It's just not what I know and use. Plus my crazy thinking is she needs another one and she won't pay for it sooooo.

Any trades on radion? Plus cash $ I know your looking for funds for the other light just figured I'd ask!

Back