FS: Radion Gen 3 Pros, Vertex Skimmers x2, Dosers & more!

ArmanS

I'm selling some equipment, located in Signal Hill 90755 at my work, pickup can be done pretty much Monday - Saturday 9am-6pm. If you want something, send me paypal and I'll hold it for you, otherwise first come first serve.

Prices are low and very fair and firm. I like selling stuff quick so I priced everything accordingly.

3 x Ecotech Radion GEN 3 Pros $625 Each.

All 3 were used for ONLY 3 days. Reason I am selling these is because with my tank (red sea S650) has special trim and bracing on the top and I cannot get these mounted with the RMS Mounts and my Ceiling is about 15' high. My loss your gain

Manufacture Dates on all three are JUNE 17th 2015. I have all original boxes and everything they come with. Save $125 each on them.

1 x Ecotech RMS MULTI-Light Kit. $180.

This is the one that goes from side to side on tanks to hold multiple fixtures.

Included is the 2 Arm Kit (125$ retail, 3x XR30w Holders (20$ ea retail), 1 x Multi-Light RMS Track 60.5" (85$ retail) , total cost new is $270.

1 x Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer LIKE NEW $225

I bought this about 6 months ago, I set it up 1 week only, but got good deal on a larger system. comes with box and everything.

1 x Vertex OMEGA 180i Skimmer $250

I used this for about 7 months, just cleaned it up and it is ready to go. Very good skimmer. Comes with original box and everything. The Ozone Port is broken, came broken when I bought the skimmer.

2 x BRS Dosers $65 ea

Brand new, never used still in boxes.

Pics available of anything on request. All prices are cash / paypal / local pick up.

PM Me with Questions!

Thanks,
Arman

Attached are some pics of the radions packed and ready to go!

You can see even in the last pic, all the manual, quick start guide, eyelet screws, cleaning cloth, and warranty registration card are all included!

Not sure if you would rather keep the lights or have made your mind up on something new, but have you checked out reeflightmounts.com?? I have one for my kessil and they are very well built. Either way, good luck with sale.

Not sure if you would rather keep the lights or have made your mind up on something new, but have you checked out reeflightmounts.com?? I have one for my kessil and they are very well built. Either way, good luck with sale.

Those are pretty neat! Thanks for the heads up, the issue is my tank is already setup and behind the tank is only a 1/2" or so clearance. I have the 8x80w T5's that it came with that I put back on the tank for now.

I'm selling some equipment, located in Signal Hill 90755 at my work, pickup can be done pretty much Monday - Saturday 9am-6pm. If you want something, send me paypal and I'll hold it for you, otherwise first come first serve.

Prices are low and very fair and firm. I like selling stuff quick so I priced everything accordingly.

All 3 were used for ONLY 3 days. Reason I am selling these is because with my tank (red sea S650) has special trim and bracing on the top and I cannot get these mounted with the RMS Mounts and my Ceiling is about 15' high. My loss your gain

Manufacture Dates on all three are JUNE 17th 2015. I have all original boxes and everything they come with. Save $125 each on them.

Included is the 2 Arm Kit (125$ retail, 3x XR30w Holders (20$ ea retail), 1 x Multi-Light RMS Track 60.5" (85$ retail) , total cost new is $270.

2 x BRS Dosers $65 ea

Brand new, never used still in boxes.

Pics available of anything on request. All prices are cash / paypal / local pick up.

PM Me with Questions!

Thanks,
Arman

Updated List!

From the listing

From the listing

Specifically these items.

2 x BRS Dosers $65 ea

Back