FS: Red Sea E260 (White, Sump, Accessories)

toybox22

I have a white stand Red Sea E260 with the sump upgrade that is broken down and ready for sale. I have to downsize due to my HOA having a limit on aquariums sizes I wasn't aware of. Nothing wrong with it besides usual use. I bought it used and had it running for 6 months. Never an issue. You'll need a couple buddies and a truck to move the tank, stand and sump.

Asking $1500

Total water volume with Tank(57gal), AIO section(11 gal), Sump(11 gal): ~80 gallons

Accessories:
- x2 300 Micron Socks
- Media Cup
- Extra Diaphram
- Extra Impeller
- x4 VCA Random Flow Generators
- ABS Bottomed
- x2 Red Sea Circulation Pumps (1 new)
- Flipper Cleaner
- Apex Probe Holder
- Aqua Excel Return Pump (Needs new hose barb)
- Red Sea Power Center (Power strip and switches)

With it I'm including:
- Bubble Magnus D8 Skimmer (w/ DIY Skimmer overflow float valve for Neptune Apex Breakout Box)
- Neptune Apex Cor15 (You'll need a Neptune Apex System to use this, NOT STAND ALONE)
- Neptune Apex 1link (15ft 1link cable included)
- Ecotech Vortech MP40QDw
- x2 Eheim Jager 100W Heaters

I will only break up the package if someone buys the tank.

This is a great deal and I'm active on selling it cause my girlfriend wants it outta the living room! Shoot me an offer.

Thank you!

Sorry about multiple posts. But I can't edit the original or I don't know how, so.

Located 95112

Still for sale:

- Bubble Magnus D8 Skimmer (w/ DIY Skimmer overflow float valve for Neptune Apex Breakout Box) $200, If you want it shipped we'll figure something out.

- Neptune Apex Cor15 (15ft 1link cable included. You'll need a Neptune Apex WIFI System to use this or a 1link if you have the older apex, NOT STAND ALONE) $200, If you want it shipped we'll figure something out.

Thank you!

Back