FS: Red Sea Max 250

Sagz70

Registered Reefer
Bought this a little while ago from another reefer but things have changed and I will be moving soon so I decided to sell it. If it doesn't sell then I will be taking it with me.
I had it running with water to clean it out but never put salt water in it. Both pumps work and skimmer works as well. Previous owner told me bulbs had 4 months of use on them.

Also have a JBJ Chiller with it that works fine.

$550 for both

^Yes Tank and Original RSM Stand.

NOTE: This is the Red Sea MAX not the REEFER.

$400 for Tank/Stand
$150 for JBJ Chiller

Does the tank come with everything that it would if bought new of marinedepot for instance? Like the lighting, skimmer, pump, etc.?

Very interested as well.
Is this black or white?
Also, if I got this, what would I still need to get?
I'm not super familiar with Red Sea tanks and I want to make sure I know what I'm getting into.

The tank is black, and has everything ready to go. I believe the previous owner took out a fan but with the chiller it's not a difference maker.

Just add water and you can turn on pumps and lights and skimmer and see how everything runs.

Tank still available?

Tank still available?

Tank still available? I live in Orlando and was thinking to work something out. PM me if you still have the tank with you.

I cant send a message since I am pretty new to this forum and dont have access to private messaging. Can you send me a PM of your email or phone number if it is possible?

Thanks

Buyer no longer responding, back up for sale!

It's going with me next weekend if it's not sold.

Back