FS: RedSea Reefer 525XL with livestock and more...

Hello fellow reefers,

I've been toying with the thought of taking another break from the hobby. I love it but right now, I got too many things going on, in my personal and professional life. So, I decided to sell my pride and joy.

I want to sell it as a set, not parting out, for $2800. Included in the price:

-. RedSea Reefer 525XL tank, stand with extra doors. About 3 years old. Some minor scratches not noticeable when filled. No leaks.
-. Three AI Prime led Lights (Black) with goose neck arm. About a year old.
-. Reef Octopus protein skimmer rated for 180-200g. Not sure how old, maybe 4 years.
-. Jebao DCP-8000 return pump
-. Livestock:
Fish: 3. Green blue chromis, 1. Maroon Clown fish, 2. Black ocellaris Clown fish (paired), 1. Yellow Tang, 1. Blue Hippo Tang, 1. Niger Trigger, 1. Red Sea Sailfin Tang, 1. Anthias Fish, 1. Six Line Wrasse, 1. Flame Angel fish, 2. Banggai Cardinal fish. All fish are either medium or large. The Sailfin is about 8-9 inches. All very healthy and eating pellets, frozen foods. The newest fish, I've had for a year or so.

Anemones: 9. RBTAs (medium to large), 1. Purple LTA (medium), 1. Green LTA (medium). The RBTAs I bought three from a fellow reefer last year and they have split into 9. Very minimum care, just light and whatever food they get from feeding the fish.

Corals: Please refer to pictures. And, you're welcome to come over (serious inquires only) and see it.

-. 90lb of liverock.
-. 2. Jebao Wavemaker Powerheads
-. 1. Cyclone H2Pro reversible wave pump (new)
-. 1. Refractometer (like new)
-. 1. AutoAqua ATO Micro with 20g Rubbermaid tank
-. 1. Marine Depot KleanWater 4-Stage Economy RO/DI system (new)

I may be forgetting other stuff, so pm me if interested and we can discuss.

Thanks,

Young Reefer

Sorry, but I can’t seem to be able to upload the pictures from my iPad. I will try tomorrow. Meantime, please pm me and I will text you the pictures. Thanks.

If you ultimately happen to part out (Just incase) Id be interested in the following: 3. Green blue chromis, 1. Yellow Tang, 1. Blue Hippo Tang, 1. Niger Trigger, 1. Red Sea Sailfin Tang, 2. Banggai Cardinal fish. and the Anemones: 9. RBTAs.

Mel

If you decide to part out, I'd be interested in a Nem or two, the clowns, flame angel, and an AI Prime.

Back