FS SCA 50 gallon Cube

pcfish

Premium Member
FS SCA 50 gallon cube

Decided that two tanks is to much so I am taking down my 50 gallon cube.
This was going to be my clownfish anemone tank but since my clowns and anemone have settle in my main display I don't want to move them.

$450
SCA 50 gallon cube with glass top. Cube is in great shape no scratches. I will be cutting the PVC for the plumbing to take apart shouldn't be to hard to put back together or plumb as you wish.
Tank will come with original sump,return pump and skimmer plus the heater that I bought that I was using.

$180 each
2x MP10 manufacture dates are Aug 6 and Sept 9 of 2014 one of my controllers died so I upgraded both controllers to QD controllers both in good working condition not loud.

$400
Apex Classic one EB8 WXM PH probe is sitting in my main display sump to keep it wet. I will be selling this as a package.

$60
Ecothech RMS Arm mount for led.

$60
Rock structure is also for sale was a little big for the cube. There was to much shade for corals on the sand bed really belongs in a bigger tank. Drying it out since I had bubble algae on the rock needs to be boiled.

I will be keeping the light as a spare.

Located in Brentwood ca. Not shipping this will be local pickup.

Current picture of the cube. Picture of the equipment when I first set it up. Only difference is the MP10 have the new QD conrollers these are wireless are connected to the wxm.
0c15822b7c33da5f2f32d45838dc9b05.jpg
0834ac89c38b47e6d29da0d724ef2fe4.jpg
4814be67a554dc2d21b140bdd5fafe02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

$250 firm
Vecta S1 has never seen water manufacturer date Oct 2017. I was going to use this on my cube but never did.

$60
RMS mount

50 gallon SCA pending.
Decided to keep the apex for spare parts since they discontinued it.
MP10's and light mount and Vectra pump still available.

Last edited:
SCA 50 gallon has been sold. MP10's and light mount and Vectra pump still available

Last edited:
Back