FS Space invader, Giant zoa colony, Mandarin cloves, SPS

benibarra23

Hey everyone, I have some stuff for sale. Things are growing out and need to be trimmed back.

Mother colony of Space Invader
nAoeQqC.jpg

Space invaders I have 1 large and 2 smaller ones.

The small are about 2 or 3 eyes. About a third of the size. $45 each
The large has about 5 or 6 eyes, its a big chunk. $100
d9rYlta.jpg

f6vg5v0.jpg

Giant colony with rock of Fairy Dust Zoas. These go for about $5 a head, selling the whole colony for $60. Probably about 400 or more heads on it.
Jzj5oTz.jpg

Bottom left of picture is a colony of blue zoas. They are true blue and look awesome. Whole colony for $40

Bottom right I have a large amount of Mandarin Clove polyps. Bought these for $15 a head. Ill let the colony of about 50 (Probably a lot more) go for $100

2 Small Neon green toadstools. $5 each.

I have a ton of Green Slimmer Acro, I will cut these to order and give great deals depending on size from $5 up to $40 for giant pieces. These have awesome polyp extension. Also have blue stag, red stag and neon green birdnest I can frag for cheap.
evNbbuG.jpg

Space invaders are sold, blue zoas are sold. Still have plenty of Green slimmers, Red Stags and Blue stags and Giant colony of Fairy dust zoas.

Space invaders are sold, blue zoas are sold. Still have plenty of Green slimmers, Red Stags and Blue stags and Giant colony of Fairy dust zoas.

Just out of curiosity because I have a space invader but growth is sooooo slow.....what type of lightning and flow did you keep him in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity because I have a space invader but growth is sooooo slow.....what type of lightning and flow did you keep him in?

My theory is nutrients and feeding are more important for space invaders. I have two MP40s and 3 Radion Pro Gen 4s and T5s though.

My theory is nutrients and feeding are more important for space invaders. I have two MP40s and 3 Radion Pro Gen 4s and T5s though.

Yea that seems to be a good recipe for most LPS in general....Problem I have is when my phosphate goes above 0.08 and nitrates above 5...the minute my tank sees phosphates climb to 0.16 I start getting hair algae but the corals love it

I’ve got another frag of Space Invaded for sale. Fragged it a month ago so it’s healed. $40

Tons of slimmer, blue stag and red stag as well.

Back