FS: SPS Frags

nitr8

I have a few things on my frag rack that I would really like to get rid of and finally get the rack out of my display.

(2) 1" multi branch sunset milli: $20/each
(1) small sunset milli: $10
(3) 1" blueberry nasuta: $10/each
(1) 2" multi branch blueberry nasuta: $20
(1) 1" RMF Gila Monster: $75
(1) 1" Steve Elias Stag: $10
(1) 3" Multi branch ORA Birds of Paradise: $10
(1) 1" Appleberry Monti: $10
(2) 1" ORA Scripps: $20/each
(2) 1" ORA Miami Orchid: $10/each
(2) 1" Idaho Grape Monti: $10/each
(1) 1" Blue Steel Stag: $20
(1) 1" RR Aussie Gold Tort: $50
(1) 1" Acroberry: $20
(3) 1" ORA Green Birdsnest: $10

Cant speak for everyone else, but if you can just link a "similar" colored coral, that would work for me, I know I cant seem to get a single decent pic of anything in a tank.

:)

Pic of the Gila monster.

Do you have pictures of the sunset milli?

yes pics pls...

Did anyone mention getting some pics?

Sorry guys. It's been tough to find time. Here are some cell phone pics. Best I can do at the moment.

Sunset Milli MC:

Blueberry Nasuta lg and sm frags:

RMF Gila Monster (back center) all others are spoken for already:

Front to back Steve Elias, apple berry, sm sunset milli:

ORA Birds of Paradise:

RR Aussie Gold Tort:

ORA Scripps MC:

ORA Miami Orchid MC:

Idaho Grape 2 on the left:

Blue Steel MC:

I've seen his tank in person several times, everything looks awesome. If you want some of these corals, just go over there, you won't be disappointed.

I need to find a few customers in Lakeland! The few I grabbed last time around are doing great. Wish I had to to get out your way to get some more.

These are some amazing corals. I wish I had better luck keeping high end SPS corals. Great prices too man.

What kind of availability do you have as far as time goes?

M-F after 5pm I can be available any weekend with notice.

I've seen his tank in person several times, everything looks awesome. If you want some of these corals, just go over there, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks bud.

I wish you were closer. I want that blue stag and an idaho grape. Lakeland is a bit far for me though, I'm in St. Pete...

St Pete is about 45 minutes from my place.

I need to find a few customers in Lakeland! The few I grabbed last time around are doing great. Wish I had to to get out your way to get some more.

Anytime man.

These are some amazing corals. I wish I had better luck keeping high end SPS corals. Great prices too man.

Thanks. I'm ready when you are.

Plz let me know availability. I might be heading up to orlando next weekend :)

M-F after 5pm I can be available any weekend with notice.

I hate to do this but I always end up getting screwed. First come first serve unless you want to send payment.

Back