(1) 1" Appleberry Monti: $10
(2) 1" ORA Scripps: $20/each
(1) 1" ORA Miami Orchid: $10
(1) 1" Idaho Grape Monti: $10
(1) 1" Blue Steel Stag: $20
(1) 1" RR Aussie Gold Tort: $50
(1) 1" Acroberry: $20
(3) 1" ORA Green Birdsnest: $10

Thanks again! Those frags look great in the tank. It was good to finally put a face to the screen name.
Anyone who is thinking of making the trip to look at his stuff; do it, you won't be disappointed. Heck I walked out with a lot more than I expected to and if the wife woulda bought it, I'd have tried to walk out with even more.
Amazing tank.

Bump

Bump

I've had a lot of interest but only two people have came through. Here is what's left....

(1) 1" multi branch sunset milli: $20
(1) small sunset milli: $10
(3) 1" blueberry nasuta: $10/each
(1) 1" RMF Gila Monster: $75
(1) 1" Steve Elias Stag: $10
(1) 3" Multi branch ORA Birds of Paradise: $10
(1) 1" Appleberry Monti: $10
(2) 1" ORA Scripps: $20/each
(1) 1" ORA Miami Orchid: $10
(1) 1" Idaho Grape Monti: $10
(1) 1" Blue Steel Stag: $20
(1) 1" RR Aussie Gold Tort: $50
(1) 1" Acroberry: $20
(3) 1" ORA Green Birdsnest: $10

Had the pleasure of visiting from Fort Myers yesterday and the trip for frags was definitely worth it. Amazing tank and amazing frags. Anyone who has any reservations of heading up to lakeland dont. WELL worth the trip. Thanks again Macon for some great pieces!

Had the pleasure of visiting from Fort Myers yesterday and the trip for frags was definitely worth it. Amazing tank and amazing frags. Anyone who has any reservations of heading up to lakeland dont. WELL worth the trip. Thanks again Macon for some great pieces!

You're very welcome. Thank you for coming by and the let guy, I think you said he was your brother, know he can get a hold of me wants some more.

Back