FS: Starfire 110 gallon cube setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

smadascott

History:
This aquarium, stand, canopy, and light was initially owned by another member of this forum before I purchased it in 2011. After I purchased the setup I gutted the aquarium, drilled it, and installed an overflow box and return jets. I also sanded the stand and canopy and re-stained everything. It has been running ever since and had live stock in it until June of 2014. Since then the system has been running but the photo period is highly reduced since the only thing in there is rock and sand. The system is designed to have the aquarium in one room and the filter in another room or under the stairs in my case. It is also designed to fit two Vortech MP40's on the back wall for circulation.

I am finishing my BS and will be starting grad school so I do not have any time to take care of or enjoy my reef tank. I have decided to clear out most of my saltwater equipment I own so you will see more posts in the future as I clean stuff and get it ready to sell. Everything I am selling has been cleaned and taken care of. Check out the pictures to see the items for sale as well as some build pictures. The following is what is for sale:

1) 110 gallon Starfire aquarium setup - $500
-110 gallon aquarium (Starfire on front three sides) - a few scratches but nothing major; 29.5"x29.5"x29.5"; drilled with 1.25" overflow and 1" return; black low-profile silicone
-stand and canopy "“ stand has shelving for storage and two doors; stand is 38.75" tall; canopy is 14" tall
-200lbs of live rock and 200lbs of live sand; rock has been in my aquariums for the last ten years. Very established.
-250w HQI pendant with magnetic ballast made by Sunlight Supply; built in timer; including extra bulbs
-wall mount for pendant
-Beveled glass edges

2) 60 gallon custom sump w/ stand - $100
-Oceanic aquarium; 36.5"x18.5"x21.5" (lxwxh); stand is 14" tall
-two holes drilled in bottom for return pump intake and skimmer pump intake
-refugium is fed by siphon form main chamber; gate valve to control flow
-all glass; glass filter sock holder; used since 2011
-I can include a heater if you need one
-Solid sump and design! All glass is 1/2"

3) Genx PCX55HP - $65
-used for 4 years; still works perfectly; used for down draft skimmer
-heatsink attached with ArcticSilver epoxy thermal paste
-If you buy skimmer as well I will include all the plumbing you need

4) AE Tech Sump Buddy 60 - $85
-rated for 300 gallons
-down draft skimmer
-22.5"x6"x9"
-Fixed crack in neck under collection cup
-older model but works fantastic! Was using PCX55HP pump with it
-comes with optional eductor
-solid!

5) Avast media reactor - $30
-12" tall 4" wide cylinder
-works perfectly; used since 2011

*Prices are negotiable and if you buy the entire setup I can include the plumbing at no extra cost*

Please refer to pictures at the following link:

http://s660.photobucket.com/user/smadascott86/library/Cube%20Sale

Haha glad you guys recognize it :)

Note: I am not parting things out at this point. I will post in this thread if I decide to sell the rock, sand, light, and aquarium separately :)

This is a beautiful tank and setup. If I had the time to get back into the hobby I'd buy this setup.

Sorry for delay!! School :/
New Prices:

1)
aquarium, stand, and canopy $250
Live rock $1 a pound -pending
250w hqi $85
*Sand is free to whoever buys the aquarium or rock*

2)60 gallon sump $85

3)Genx PCX55HP $55

4) AE Tech Sump Buddy 60 $70

5) Avast reactor $25

New Prices:

1) Live rock $1 a pound or $120 for all 166lbs
*Sand is free*

2)60 gallon sump $80

3)Genx PCX55HP $55

4) AE Tech Sump Buddy 60 $60

All prices are OBO
PM me with any offers or questions!

Price update:
1) Rock $1 per pound or $85 for all the rock. Lots of nice large pieces and flat shelf pieces. Look at the pictures in the link on the first post in this thread.

2) 60 gallon Oceanic sump with three chambers including a refugium. Refugium is fed by siphon so no extra pump needed. Has plenty of room to fit equipment and is all 1/2" glass. Glass filter sock holder. Comes with stand $70

3) Genx PCX55hp; works perfectly; recently cleaned $40

4) AE Tech Sump Buddy 60 $60

*If you have any questions or want more detailed pictures please send me a PM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back