FS: Super Reef Octopus XP-2000 External Protein Skimmer

SonsOfLeda

I have a brand new Super Reef Octopus XP-2000 External Protein Skimmer available for sale for $450. My wife and I decided that I'm only allowed one aquarium project at a time and, unfortunately, this one didn't make the short list so I'm selling off the equipment I've been gathering together.

This is the skimmer that I'm selling.

This is not the skimmer that I'm selling.

This is also not the skimmer that I'm selling.

Here's a picture for everyone:
SRO_XP2000_EXT.jpg

Let me know!

- Eric

Can you give me length, width, and height dimensions? I looked it up on BRS but they don't match what Coralvue has on their website....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Between the two you looked up, BRS is the most accurate.

Exact external dimensions are 14.75" x 12.5" x 23.5". The skimmer base itself is 8.625" x 8.625" and then the plumbing/pump stick out to give it the extra length and width.

:rollface:

- Eric

SRO_Dimensions_02.jpg

SRO_Dimensions_01.jpg

Thanks for measuring, but it's just a bit to big for my space. I suppose I could move the tank over half an inch but it weighs like 1500 pounds :) so nah....

Try to send you a PM but I can not so hear it goes, whould you do half in cash and half in coral trade ? I have a bleeding apple scoly and more...

Try to send you a PM but I can not so hear it goes, whould you do half in cash and half in coral trade ? I have a bleeding apple scoly and more...
Unfortunately not. I'm officially down to one tank (my 225G) and it's being setup for African cichlids.

I'm hoping to use this sale to pick up four of the 8000K/453nm Actinic Blue Ecoxotic Panorama LED modules for the cichlid tank.

Back