FS: Tank Setup and Equipment

reefer999

I have a few things for sale, best way to contact me is through PM, but you can also post in this thread.

First up is the tank setup,

Consists of the following: 40 gallon breeder, with the back side painted black, stand, Current Nova Extreme Pro 36" 6 bulb T5HO fixture, the bulbs are all ATI except one which is Giesemann and are about 5 months old so they still have several months of life left , cpr aero force skimmer, refugium with return pump and overflow, and also comes with 2 black belkin surge protectors strips and another like octopus type power strip. Asking $400 for all of this.

Next is 2 Ecotech Vortech MP10 ES pumps for sale, the exact manufacture date is unknown, but they're from 2012. This is because after removing velcro, double-sided tape due to moving; the sticker on the back is no more unfortunately. I contacted Ecotech and asked if there was any other way to find out, this is what they told me:

"Thank you for contacting EcoTech Marine and I'm sorry to hear about the situation. The other other way you would be able to tell the serial number from that MP10 would be to program the pump using a ReefLink and EcoSmart Live. That said, ESL is only compatible with MP10wES or wireless VorTechs and you will be unable to determine manufacturing date. If you have any other questions, please let me know."

With that said if you're going to upgrade them to wireless then you could find out the exact manufacture date if you really wanted to. Asking $165 each or I will also trade for an MP40 WES.

Next are two Sea Side Aquatics MF-100M media reactors. One had about a month worth of use. Asking $50 for the used one and $60 for the brand new one never used.

Next is a 20"x10"x12" sump with two main chambers, comes with overflow. Asking $30 for this.

Next is one Ecoxotic 24V transformer, asking $20 for this.

I will throw two 36" all blue led ecoxotic stunner strips with it for free, a lot of them have been burned out, but the ones on the side still work, so if you need a little blue for the night time to look at the vivid colors then you can use these, I will end up throwing them out otherwise.

Next is about 10-20 pounds worth of dried out fiji rock. Asking $20 for this.

Lastly is a 30"x12"x23" tank. Asking $15 for this.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks! :)

Also forgot to mention the tank setup comes with the large wave point all white leds fixture for the refugium.

Update:

I have a few things for sale, best way to contact me is through PM, but you can also post in this thread.

Consists of the following: 40 gallon breeder, with the back side painted black, stand, Current Nova Extreme Pro 36" 6 bulb T5HO fixture, the bulbs are all ATI except one which is Giesemann and are about 5 months old so they still have several months of life left , cpr aero force skimmer, refugium with return pump and overflow, and also comes with 2 black belkin surge protectors strips and another like octopus type power strip. Asking $400 for all of this.

Next is 2 Ecotech Vortech MP10 ES pumps for sale, the exact manufacture date is unknown, but they're from 2012. This is because after removing velcro, double-sided tape due to moving; the sticker on the back is no more unfortunately. I contacted Ecotech and asked if there was any other way to find out, this is what they told me:

"Thank you for contacting EcoTech Marine and I'm sorry to hear about the situation. The other other way you would be able to tell the serial number from that MP10 would be to program the pump using a ReefLink and EcoSmart Live. That said, ESL is only compatible with MP10wES or wireless VorTechs and you will be unable to determine manufacturing date. If you have any other questions, please let me know."

With that said if you're going to upgrade them to wireless then you could find out the exact manufacture date if you really wanted to. Asking $165 each or I will also trade for an MP40 WES. I attached some pictures of them.

Next are two Sea Side Aquatics MF-100M media reactors. One had about a month worth of use. Asking $50 for the used one and $60 for the brand new one never used.

Next is a 20"x10"x12" sump with two main chambers, comes with overflow. Asking $30 for this.

I will throw two 36" all blue led ecoxotic stunner strips with it for free, a lot of them have been burned out, but the ones on the side still work, so if you need a little blue for the night time to look at the vivid colors then you can use these, I will end up throwing them out otherwise.

Next is about 10-20 pounds worth of dried out fiji rock. Asking $20 for this. I attached some pictures of them, the last picture are mag rocks, which you can have for free if you want them, when you buy the rest of the rock, I accidentally dropped them,.

Lastly is a 30"x12"x23" tank. Asking $15 for this. (SOLD

I will try to get some pics of the rest of the stuff tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_2696.jpg
    IMG_2696.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2701.jpg
    IMG_2701.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2665.jpg
    IMG_2665.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2
Update:

Consists of the following: 40 gallon breeder, with the back side painted black, stand, Current Nova Extreme Pro 36" 6 bulb T5HO fixture, the bulbs are all ATI except one which is Giesemann and are about 5 months old so they still have several months of life left , cpr aero force skimmer, refugium with return pump and overflow, and also comes with 2 black belkin surge protectors strips and another like octopus type power strip. Asking New Price: $300 for all of this. (T5 fixture has been sold separately, I attached some pictures of the tank, stand, skimmer, refugium, and refugium light. The skimmer and refugium are currently being cleaned in a vinegar bath. Also the tank looks a little dirty, but I will clean everything properly before the buyer takes it home. :) )

With that said if you're going to upgrade them to wireless then you could find out the exact manufacture date if you really wanted to. Asking Price drop: $150 each or I will also trade for an MP40 WES. (One has been sold, I have one left. There are pictures attached in this thread.)

Next is about 10-20 pounds worth of dried out fiji rock. Asking $20 for this. (Mag rocks have been taken, dried out live rock is still available. Pictures are attached in this thread)

Lastly is a 30"x12"x23" tank. Asking $15 for this.(SOLD)

Entertaining reasonable offers, PM me.

Here is the tank setup, comes with 40 gallon breeder, black stand with black belkin surge protector strips, hob refugium, hob aero force skimmer, and large wave point refugium light.

Attachments

• IMG_2731.jpg
    IMG_2731.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2722.jpg
    IMG_2722.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2726.jpg
    IMG_2726.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Here are some pictures of the sump and the overflow it comes with. It has been sitting in the garage for a while now.

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpg
    IMG_2748.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2749.jpg
    IMG_2749.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2750.jpg
    IMG_2750.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2751.jpg
    IMG_2751.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
Can bring anything except the tank and stand with me to the PROP auction tomorrow. PM me if you're interested, thanks

Back