FS: Tank w/stand-hood, Reflectors, AC EV180, 400w MH, etc.

iriejp1

Got some stuff to clear out...

- Still got the tank. Its an AGA 150 w/ dual overflows. 72L x 27T x 18W. Tank is virtually scratch free. Must be seen in person to appreciate (lines on glass in pic are smudges and reflections not scratches). Like I've said before...this glass was pampered. No razor blades ever even got near it!

Blue background is taped on. So easily removeable if you dont like blue. Comes with oak stand and hood both painted black. If you dont like black it could easily be sanded and refinished.

Stuffforsale009.jpg

Stuffforsale010.jpg

Comes with 6 (count em 6!) S Flex fans. 2 on either side and 2 at the top of the hood.

Stuffforsale007-1.jpg

Stuffforsale012.jpg

Asking $400 obo.

- Also have 2 LumenMax 2 mogul reflectors. These are in good condition except for some minor water spots.

NewLights001.jpg

NewLights002.jpg

NewLights003.jpg

The one on the left has the worst of the spots. Its near the bottom and has had virtually no effect on par however (I own a meter). But it's definitely not as pretty. New they are $164.95 (Specialty Lights). Asking $100 for both.

- AquaC EV180 w/Mag 9. This dude works great but wont fit in my new sump. I made a little plumbing jig so I could re-direct some of the flow away to help adjust the skimmer levels. When first started the Mag 9 can slightly overpower this skimmer. Also has the elbow on the collector cup to attach a hose for draining. I sent a hose down to a old water jug and it worked great. No chance for spills! Also has the John Guest fitting so you can run the effluent return from a reactor.

Stuffforsale001.jpg

Stuffforsale004.jpg

Asking $80 obo.

- Milwaukee CO2 regulator. Used for about 8 months. Works great but does have some cosmetic scratches etc. Comes with bubble counter and solenoid.

Stuffforsale007.jpg

Reg.jpg

Asking $35 obo.

- 400w DE Hamilton ballast and reflector. Still has Hamilton 14k bulb in it but it needs replacing. The reflector has a small piece of the clay surround broken near where the bulb slides in. It would be the notched piece that makes it snug when you slide it in. I'm guessing either I or the person before me must broke it when we were putting the bulb in. As a result I'm asking only $40 for the whole setup. You're essentially buying the ballast and getting the reflector for free. My guess it can be easily replaced if you could find the individual component. It works just the way it is though. In fact I had this setup over my tank until about a week ago. Just swapped it all out. Went all Single End.

Stuffforsale013.jpg

Stuffforsale014.jpg

If anyone would like everything shown above as a package...I'll sell the whole lot for $550.

Trades also welcome for any of this. I need stuff for my Aquacontroller and any nice corals! :thumbsup:

I can attest to the fact that all this equipment has been well maintained. The tank is scratch free!

This is a good deal so JUMP ON IT!

light

light

whats the size of the reflector its self,like the lumanmax elite?......price is great.....so im interested....mike

Back