FS: Trio of Flame Hawkfish

Mr2KiEu

I have a Trio of Flame Hawkfish for sale. Very bright Red. I got a bonded pair from my bro which got the pair from another reefer on here which purchased from LiveAquaria Diver's Den as a bonded pair. They were added to my tank in March. The third has been in my tank for about 10 months. The male is the larger one. All three get along peacefully. Kinda neat to see them interact when hunting down food. Lots of personality. They are known to eat small shrimps but have left my two cleaner shrimps, fire shrimp and hermits alone. They eat everything. They go crazy for mysis. They are still swimming freely in my tank, will catch once I have a buyer. They are fairly easy to catch with a fish trap. I'd recommend a tank of at least 100g for their new home.

Asking $100 for the bonded pair or $140 for all three.

Located in Concord.
Can also meet during the week in San Ramon. Weekends might be able to meet in SF or Daly City. No shipping. No trades.
Text me at 925-998-8zero9zero.

df0c8f6b4915278ed4f3fdf7dc56dcbd.jpg

394a3148078a369d65d0f29b6e4263ed.jpg

2671b2d764eaf1991ba0af8e36b6e14c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn. Wish I didn't already have one. It would be cool to have a trio! They are the only fish that actually make me occasionally laugh out loud.

Back