FS: Upgraded G3 radion, Swc 120 skimmer, Swc 80 reactor

sinful

Decided I'm only going to run 1 radion on my tank. Selling my gen 1 radion that was just upgraded to gen 3 by ecotech. Haven't even gotten in back yet(should be today or tmrw). I am the original owner bought brand new and have all boxes, documents for light. $475

SWC 120 skimmer. I am also original owner of this skimmer and know I'm going to regret selling this one. Pulls absolute gunk. Had it running on my 40 breeder then my 57 rimless both with 20g sump. $130

Tunze 6055 controllable pump. Newer model sound dampers and attached impeller shaft. Comes with cable to attach to apex. Power supply was replaced and works perfect : $75

Neptune lunar module with 4 leds. Works perfect, leds were cut to mount inside a fixture, works perfect. $25

SWC 80 media reactor : $40

I can post pictures if anyone needs when I get home. Also planning to head over to tampa this weekend if anyone needs to meet over there. Will consider some trades; neptune wxm, reeflink, brs deluxe reactor, glocks, cash.

Also Have a vertex omega 130 I'll let go for $175. Perfect condition, have box and all paperwork for it.

Jeez, your actually close to me. And have a nice light. Have to resist.. Must save money for trip to new York in June..

Haha. Gen 3 pro Radion for $450, I would be a buyer not a seller :). This is a regular gen 3 upgraded by ecotech. Hasn't been used since upgrade. I have a couple sets of both lenses

Back