FS: Various fish, inverts, and hollywood stunner chalice

Updated list:

•Chalk basslet: $10
•Pencil urchin: $10
•Firefish (2): $10 each, or $15 for both (need to verify in good shape)
•Zoanthids, Pink radial paly/zoa: $10 for ~15 polyps, $20 for 30+ (2 to 4 left)
•Zoanthids, Tubbs Blues: $10 for ~15 polyps, $20 for 30+ (3 frags)
•Zoanthids, Reverse Gorilla Nipples: $10 for 10+ polyps (5 frags, freshly made)
•Hollywood Stunner Chalice frag (~2"): $10 (can get up to 4 decent sized frags, larger more $$, 8" colony for $50)
•Mushrooms, Blue/Purple: $5 for 1 large or 2 medium size.

LOL. I have some sickly ones that survived being overgrown. I managed to pop a small cluster of about 5 or 6 polyps off with a little rock (and no algae or other pests attached) and put it in my frag tank. Danged if I know where they are now, though, since it drifted during the night -- probably underneath the rack somewhere. Anyway, if I find them I already promised them to Randy. Sorry. :)

Top of page, carrying forward the updated list:

•Chalk basslet: $10
•Pencil urchin: $10
•Firefish (2): $10 each, or $15 for both (need to verify in good shape)
•Zoanthids, Pink radial paly/zoa: $10 for ~15 polyps, $20 for 30+ (2 to 4 left)
•Zoanthids, Tubbs Blues: $10 for ~15 polyps, $20 for 30+ (3 frags)
•Zoanthids, Reverse Gorilla Nipples: $10 for 10+ polyps (4 frags, freshly made)
•Hollywood Stunner Chalice frag (~2"): $10 (can get up to 4 decent sized frags, larger more $$, 8" colony for $50)
•Mushrooms, Blue/Purple: $5 for 1 large or 2 medium size.

LOL. I have some sickly ones that survived being overgrown. I managed to pop a small cluster of about 5 or 6 polyps off with a little rock (and no algae or other pests attached) and put it in my frag tank. Danged if I know where they are now, though, since it drifted during the night -- probably underneath the rack somewhere. Anyway, if I find them I already promised them to Randy. Sorry. :)

Boo.

:thumbsup:

Just want to say how discourged I am, that one of the two reefers I work with is bailing out of the hobby.

No worries though, by the time I get going, you'll be back in!

Jeff

Not getting out - just resetting my main 24g cube and starting fresh. Might not even get rid of the frag tank since the two people who showed interest do not seem to want it. So I might even have a few frags left by the time you flow water in your system. :D

Note that the chalice colony is pending sale, and I also have a small rock with 5 blue/purple mushrooms for $15 and several brown/green basic large paly frags (4 to 5 polyps each) for $10 each. These plays glow green under actinics and will turn a deep green in regular light if given a lot of light.

Back