FS: WWC Ultra Rainbow Aussie Lord Acan Colony

BobbyV

Established since 2008
So I have something special to offer up!

17 - 19 Heads

I don't have any experience fragging up acans, so with that being said selling this colony for $300.

Breaks out to about $17 - $15 a head!

Thank you for your interest.

I prefer the buyer to come visit me and see this coral untouched to confirm the health and colors prior to bagging it up.

Bobby V

Picture taken with a Samsung S6. Will try with a mirrorless Sony a5100 tonight.

Did I c that when I was there? I have an acan tank and I don't recall seeing it. Did u grow it out or just get it?

At 100 this is a steal, saw this coral myself today and the pic truly does not do it justice, the thing changes color depending on the angle..., if only I had room in my tank....I would have definitely taken it....but thanks for the others BobbyV :)

PLEASE start shipping........

Every time I look at one of your posts I want to move to Florida just so I can be close to you!!!!

At 100 this is a steal, saw this coral myself today and the pic truly does not do it justice, the thing changes color depending on the angle..., if only I had room in my tank....I would have definitely taken it....but thanks for the others BobbyV :)

My pleasure.. .. thank you for the visit!

PLEASE start shipping........

Every time I look at one of your posts I want to move to Florida just so I can be close to you!!!!

LOL Thank you for the enthusiasm.

Back