FTS: Tue 12 Dec 2006

wiszmaster

In Memoriam
Full Tank Shot - December 12, 2006

IMG_3384.JPG

i just added some zoos, Stylophora & red millipora frags - since that picture i added a toadstool as well ...

i added about 10 polyps of each of the following:
PB030072.jpg

baby steps ... baby steps my friend!

Did you get those Zoo's from a guy in Tampa?
If so, his tank looks pretty bad (Red Slime) Maybe you picked up those pesky Flatworms from him.

Those Blues are nice though. You want to trade some?

yes, picked 'em up from a guy in tampa.
no, he didn't have any RSA in his tank when i saw it in person
had flatworms even before .... long before ... more than likely got them from boardroom.
so far i only have 6 polyps of the blues ... lisafl has a rock of those blues with about 10 polyps i believe.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9020400#post9020400 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keinreis
I am with Hobster! where is mine?

I'm not greedy, a few of each would be fine.:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9021199#post9021199 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
FLATWORMS?

One Side order of FLATWORMS coming right up!

Oh yeah, I forgot you have the plague. Never mind.:eek:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9021356#post9021356 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hobster
Oh yeah, I forgot you have the plague. Never mind.:eek:

i will still take them! I will just dip the hell out of them first.

But he actually "selling" as in wanting money.:)

How do all these college students have the time and money to be doing reef tanks?? When I was in school I moved so many times, actually went to class and of course partied. No time for Corals!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9023113#post9023113 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hobster
But he actually "selling" as in wanting money.:)

How do all these college students have the time and money to be doing reef tanks?? When I was in school I moved so many times, actually went to class and of course partied. No time for Corals!

again I agree with hobster!!!

I am starting to like this guy.

Back