Garage Sale!!!

Well, i took a look into my garage the other day and realized that I have accumulated way too much stuff from this hobby, that I have no use for, so I am deciding to sell all of it. Please let me know if you have any questions, Thanks.

20 gallon long - $25
qNGqgcrl.jpg

Pending*** Small Sump- $15
AIX1Xp2l.jpg

Pending*** Larger Sump- $30
4ouyyILl.jpg

Rimless 34g tank- $40
z4YgxWal.jpg

0bZarUyl.jpg

60 Gallon acryilc tank -$40 (I sanded some of the scratches out, but still needs to be buffed out
eJxYIxUl.jpg

Mag 3- $30 each (2 available, both were bought 2 years ago, ran for 3 months, cleaned and then put into storage, practically brand new)

Sedra 5000 - $50 (includes Impeller)
FSJGCpKl.jpg

Sedra 5000 Body only - $25 (Looks brand new, works like new, but im not sure of age)
qqpWQcYl.jpg

* 1 Pending*** BRS dual Reactor - $30 each (i have 2 available)
a4puVs1l.jpg

Meanwell LPF-60D-48 dimmable 60 watt Drivers- $20 each ( 5 available,New never used, was for a Diy Led project that I never got around to.)
Zt2qlBbl.jpg

Last edited:
Here is an updated list of what is still available and what is pending, a few people are interested in the sumps and the rimless tank. I am responding to people in order that they have contacted me, if they fall through the next people in line will be notified. Thanks everybody.

20 gallon long - $25

Pending*** Small Sump- $15

Pending*** Larger Sump- $30

*Pending *** Rimless 34g tank- $40

60 Gallon acryilc tank -$40 (I sanded some of the scratches out, but still needs to be buffed out

Mag 3- $30 each (2 available, both were bought 2 years ago, ran for 3 months, cleaned and then put into storage, practically brand new)

Sedra 5000 - $50 (includes Impeller)

Sedra 5000 Body only - $25 (Looks brand new, works like new, but im not sure of age)

* Both Pending*** BRS dual Reactor - $30 each (i have 2 available)

Meanwell LPF-60D-48 dimmable 60 watt Drivers- $20 each ( 5 available,New never used, was for a Diy Led project that I never got around to.)

Here is an update of what is left both sumps and rimless sold, I have more stuff to add tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.

20 gallon long - $25
qNGqgcrl.jpg

eJxYIxUl.jpg

qqpWQcYl.jpg

BRS dual Reactor - $30 each (i have 2 available)
a4puVs1l.jpg

Zt2qlBbl.jpg

Some more stuff for sale!!!!!

5 stage ro/di unit ( needs new filters) - $40

evOOhxIl.jpg

JKZK4aAl.jpg

Hang on back Overflow box- $15
ACZV88yl.jpg

Fj6Viu6l.jpg

24 gallon aqua pod ( older tank hood is broken, no lights or return pump, but you can have the stand it's on) -$25

3i57Rpvl.jpg

hzandz9l.jpg

1/4 hp delta star aqua logic chiller with ranco controller ( older chiller it is rusted, but works great, the ranco controller is brand new.) -$180

mxRkw7Fl.jpg

HpjjKwcl.jpg

dTh0HCrl.jpg

Hate to be the pain to ask, but would you ship? I can never seem to get over there from lakeland. Interested in one of the mags

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back