Getting back in!

90sShooter

Been almost 10 years... but now that I have been transitioned to work from home, I have time to reef again! Man things have changed, but good to see a lot of familiar names still in the hobby. Got a little 25g set up and cycling and looking to get some of my old corals back. I am in Phoenix now and there isn't much out here, but I'll be back in OC in the next month or so and plan come back with some goodies. Looking for some of the "old school" chalices, favias, and other goodies I lost. Anybody still have a sunset monti? Anyway, you guys that bought from me back in the day and still have em, hit me up. Super stoked to get back into this money pit!

Captain, I remember you for sure! You had some nice unique stuff... can't believe you ever stopped lol. When I come back to town I'll have to stop and say whats up. AllClear still around?

It’ll be better this time around with all the cool techs that were developed in the last 10 years. LEDs are the cool lights now and everyone like blue.

yeah hes over at my house daily..lol im just doing nems now.. lets catch up and do some trades!

That's awesome! Lol we should definitely catch up when I'm back in town. Probably won't have much cool yet but if I do I'll bring it for sure. I'll hit you up but it's looking like mid June. 🤙🏼

Been almost 10 years... but now that I have been transitioned to work from home, I have time to reef again! Man things have changed, but good to see a lot of familiar names still in the hobby. Got a little 25g set up and cycling and looking to get some of my old corals back. I am in Phoenix now and there isn't much out here, but I'll be back in OC in the next month or so and plan come back with some goodies. Looking for some of the "old school" chalices, favias, and other goodies I lost. Anybody still have a sunset monti? Anyway, you guys that bought from me back in the day and still have em, hit me up. Super stoked to get back into this money pit!

I love the clown on your avatar. It's a classic.

Thanks! Yeah he was a good one... Although it's nice to see these 'designer' clowns are very reasonably priced now! lol

Check out some of the threads by Jamie1210. She's got some nice onyxs for sale recently and I hear she's going to be producing more in the future. The parents of those fish look exactly like your picture.

As me how I know ;)

Back