Getting out of hobby sale, MP10QD, AI Prime and more

Had fun but I'm stepping away from the hobby for a while. Got lots of stuff for sale, my loss is your gain.

Everything for sale is for local pickup only, I have had 3 requests to ship to other states already

VorTech MP10QD (wireless capable, but not wireless) - $180 (mfg date 3/31/2016) perfect pump, never once had a single problem or had to replace any parts, cleaned every 2 weeks while in use.

YbUBXA0h.jpg

AI Prime (non-HD model) with 90 degree aluminum tank mount - $140

T7K9bW9h.jpg

BtvDegFh.jpg

Eheim 1260 (640 GPH) - $70

2poVCJph.jpg

These items range from never opened to almost gone.

Hanna Alk meter (ppm, not dKH) (used twice)
Salifert Cal, Alk, Mag, Nitrate (X2)
Philips 90W LED refugium light
Coralife BioCube protein skimmer
Seachem Phosguard (phosphate absorbing media)
Red Sea Reef Energy
Brightwell PhytoChrom (phytochemicals supplement)
BRS Kalkwasser (unopened)
BRS GFO (almost gone)
Vibrant (almost gone)
Dr Tim's Waste Away (unopened)
Two Refractometers and calibration fluid
Kent Lugol's solution
BRS Reef Chili
Epoxy putty (unopened)
Ic-gel reef safe super glue (unopened)
Chemiclean for both small and large aquariums
Set of gel filters for reef tank photography
Seachem Copper test kit (unopened)
Seachem Cuprisorb (unopened)
Six 4" sump socks
50 lb bag Reef Crystals (unopened)
Jebao RW-4 wavemaker (defective)
-- (RW-4 works as long as you flick the impeller and get it started, but as soon as it shuts off it needs a helping hand to start again. If you can fix it, it will be a perfect wavemaker. I used it to mix salt, just had to flick it each time in the beginning)

$90 for it all

Wc5imWSh.jpg

EpfF6zYh.jpg

Last edited:
Battery backup, InTank baskets and protein skimmer are all pending pickup today. Stuff's going quick, if you see something you want give me a shout and I can meet today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just added a bunch of additional items to the miscellaneous pile, lowered the price and updated the picture. PM me if you have any questions or want to come pick something up. :)

Last edited:
Quick question, did your Philip 90w LED bulb work well for the refugium?

I had it in a clamp shop light lighting the refugium of my 40-gallon breeder before I switched to a Biocube (long story). It worked pretty well for the limited time that refugium was up and running. The same exact light was recommended by a Lorenzo White in a Facebook reefing group, he was pulling out pillow sized clumps of Chaeto each week with it.

Back