Getting out..selling it all..80g Rimless cube & lots of extras

ac green

Due to lifes changes, I am taking a break from the hobby and selling all of my aquarium equipment and livestock.

My preference is to sell everything (livestock and dry goods) to one person, next best will be to sell to two separate buyers. I will ignore any messages asking me for prices to break out any of the items for now.

$2000 will get you all of my aquarium goods, most listed below. I will only keep my RO.

TANK: ½" AGE rimless 30"x30"x23" tall starphire glass tank - (Gray plexi bottom that is drilled for closed loop but plugged with bulkheads)

Stand made from 2'x4''s with magnetic removable front panel stained espressp (i have the other 2 panels but they got warped when being stored in the garage, i also have extra stain if you want to make new panels and match the stain)

2- ECOTECH RADION XR15W PRO LED with RMS XR15 TANK MOUNT KIT and MULTI-LIGHT RMS ARM KIT

COMPUTER: NEPTUNE SYSTEMS APEX with a VORTECH WIRELESS MODULE: WXM, ENERGY BAR 8

SKIMMER: SKIMZ SM201

RETURN PUMP: REEF OCTUPUS

FLOW: 2- VORTECH MP40W QUIETDRIVE PROPELLER PUMP with Ecotech battery backup

GFO Reactor: AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO w/maxijet pump
DIY FUGE Reactor AquaMaxx w/Neptune pump
DOSING: 2 PART DOSER "“ 1.1 ML PER MINUTE, SPACE SAVER JUG "“ THIN 4 LITER (1.05 GALLON), and extra brs soda ash and sodium chloride

EXTRAS:
Triton 1-PACK ICP-OES TESTING KIT
Red Sea MAGNESIUM PRO TEST KIT
Aqua Medic FISH TRAP
Finnex HMO-300 FINNEX HEATER
MILWAUKEE DIGITAL SEAWATER REFRACTOMETER
TUNZE OSMOLATOR UNIVERSAL 3155 AUTO TOP OFF with 20 gallon reservoir
½" Plexi sump with lid (31"x21"x18"h)
Heater
TUNZE CARE MAGNET STRONG 0220.020
ALKALINITY COLORIMETER HI755 HANNA CHECKER - MARINE WATER
MILWAUKEE MC120 PH MONITOR
LUGOL'S SOLUTION - ADVANCED IODINE
Extra VORTECH MP40WQD WET SIDE ASSEMBLY
Extra pvc fittings and pvc pipe, carbon, gfo

Livestock:
Fish: 4" Clown tang, 3" flame tail hawkfish, 2" maroon clown

corals : purple digi, dendros, acans (orange rainbows, red, candy canes and more),7 -rock flower anemones, red and green tipped goni, point and yellow goni, green Monti spongodes, red and green and purple war favia, 3- bowerbanki (orange and green, orange, pink and blue), green and pink Monti, rainbow Monti, Jedi mind trick Monti, green and red polyps Monti, different colored zoo's throughout the tank

Must have a truck and would help to have a friend or two to help move the tank.

text for photos: 510-four10-two510

thanks [MENTION=16917]tfp[/MENTION], all is well and headed to Barcelona for a bit. Will be nice change.

Livestock is pending sale, so will do everything else for $1400 if anyone is interested, else I will start parting out.

Back