Giesmann Light set $1300 OBO

Rogger Castells

For sale is a Geisemann Moonlight hybrid light, T5/HQI MH, this is a dream light it comes fully loaded and in great condition, its 4x54w (dimmable) + 2x250w HQI + moonlight.
Pls read the full specs below and let me know if you have any questions, pick up in Weston, this is a heavy item and I will ship for the cost of shipping.
31717322664_1f9b53e2ee_z.jpg

31717322264_21c10b1605_z.jpg

31717321734_b55e9c7724_z.jpg

31717323064_06c2970b07_b.jpg

31717324044_727edc2743_z.jpg

31717323674_341be046e0_z.jpg

MSRP was $3-4K depending on features, this light is fully loaded
From Manufacturer:
"The new MOONLIGHT, simulates natural living conditions day and night, allowing you to observe your fish in the moonlight. Moonrise and moonset, and even the phases of the moon, pose no problem for the complex microprocessor control.

The new MOONLIGHT combines the intensity and glitter lines of metal halide lighting with the power and colour of the multiple T5 tubes.

The integrated computer allows you, to dim the four T-5 tubes individually. At the desired time the lighting starts up at minimum power and gradually reaches maximum performance according to your stipulated requirements. Then, again at the desired time, the system slowly reduces the output down to the minimum.

Not only does this offer the inhabitants of your aquarium optimum living conditions, it also cuts your electricity costs. You can also program a cloud simulation during which the lighting is reduced between 10 and 90 % intensity for a few minutes at random.

The blue illuminated liquid crystal display provides clear indication of all functions and operating conditions. The user-friendly display provides information on all settings in as many as four languages. It even tells you when the various fluorescent and metal halide lamps need to be replaced.

This new light technology offers a further marked increase in lighting performance.

HIGHLIGHTS

- Combination of halide lamps and T-5 fluorescent lamps
- Integrated illuminated LCD
- Menu-driven control in 4 languages
- Microprocessor controlled
- Separate programmes for fluorescent lamps and
HQI bulbs
- Free time settings for moonrise or moonset
- Stepless height adjustment
- Storage of all data at failure
- Fault programme and indication of software status
- Integrated grille for heat reduction
- High performance reflectors made of polished aluminium,
- Fully reflective reflector surface
- dimmable T-5 lights
- Ballasts with digital ignition for HQI lamps
- Electronic ballasts for T-5 lamps
- Lamp body made of aluminium and magnesium alloy
- High gloss finished metallic paint applied in multi-layers
- Very easy replacement of the tubes and lamps
- Low energy Moonlight
- User-selectable moonlight times
- integrated moonlight lamp with near-natural light intensity
- Automatic 28-day cycle moon simulation
- Programmable cloud simulations
- LCD with status display
- Display of lamp replacement time
- Power failure protection and emergency program"

Why are you selling? This is a dream light about the only thing besides a spectra I'd consider swapping my lights for. GLWS!

I had an initial idea of a 5 foot tank at first but later it turned into a 6' tank, I have no doubts that this lights would have worked fine on my new setup if it would have had a canopy but since its rimless the light would look too small, in any case this lights where meant to be displayed, they are simply pretty and powerful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back