Gift Certificate Donation From OFAcorals.com

jessiesgrrl

In Memoriam
Yay!!! Save your pennies guys!!!

I just want to let you guys know that www.ofacorals.net has donated a gift certificate to us! I believe it will be in the amount of $50. It's a great little website with aquacultured frags that range from $15-25 or so apiece for SPS, to give you an idea.

Thanks from the bottom of our little SWAM hearts to Dave at Ofa Corals!

Love, hugs, and kisses...
Laurie

I guess Dave has been a large LFS coral retailer for some time in his home state, and is jus tnow making the move to online coral sales. I think Wednesday he said he will finally have the site done and updated with all his frags. Great to see someone trying to balance aquaculture against all the wild caught stuff, imo... It's really hard to do on that scale, and I sure give him kudos for it!!!

:D
Laurie

The last SWAM auction I went to had the nonlive items on a table, and then a sheet of paper under each item where people could bid up to a certain time. The live items were live auctioned in front of the group.

Laurie

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8918980#post8918980 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jessiesgrrl
I guess Dave has been a large LFS coral retailer for some time in his home state, and is jus tnow making the move to online coral sales. I think Wednesday he said he will finally have the site done and updated with all his frags. Great to see someone trying to balance aquaculture against all the wild caught stuff, imo... It's really hard to do on that scale, and I sure give him kudos for it!!!

Laurie
dave at ofa is incredible by far the best service on the web!! (am I aloud to say that)

Back