Glad to see the site up!!!

27277_557906489251_49005502_3251-1.jpg

Let me first grace you with my presents! I am the one, the only, Steffen Sparks! Though I have a vast interest in general, my most desired hobby is Reefing! I currently have a 300 gallon fragging system that consist of a 125, 110, and a 75 gallon refuge. I am looking forward to expand since I am single and have a room just dedicated to this hobby.

My role in this new club is to best serve you and answer any questions, comments, or concerns that you might have. My title in this society is Member at Large and will do everything in my power to fulfill this position. Please call, text, or email if you have any questions about this hobby or society. Thanks,

Steffen Sparks
918-760-7249
puffin04@gmail.com

Hello Everyone!! I am happy to get this forum started!!

446.jpg

My name is Seth, Currently I have up my in wall 125 gallon with 65 gallon sump. Also my Saltwater Lagoon in the garage 1500 gallon system with big fish and sharks!!

Seth Whiteley
575-640-5414
underwateroasis@gmail.com

Last edited:
Awesome, for those that have not been to Seth's house to see the lagoon, you really need to check it out. Great project.

Im really excited that the forum is up and ready to grow. Also please bookmark www.starsreefclub.com and check in often. The website is in its infancy right now but will be growing.

Welcome everyone!

Hey Seth! My role in the new club is secretary. I will be responsible for recording and filing meeting minutes, coordinating meetings and updating the member roster. Feel free to ask me questions via the forum, pm or email. We are off to a fresh new start with a good group of core members. All new members are welcome!

It would be nice if everyone will post a pic and a brief description like Seth and I did. Thanks

Steffen Sparks

Aerobic, I think for you to find that out, you may want to ask in that forum. I really couldn't tell you the answer to that question.

It really doesn't matter if it is or not, you are more than welcome to join us here and take part as a member of STARS. We welcome any and all people that are in the hobby or are interested in getting into the hobby. All you have to do to take part is post here and or attend meetings. We hope to have monthly meetings, we are going to try to keep that up as long as we have some kind of atendance.

Thank you for posting on the forum :wave:

Hey Richard-

Nice to see a post with your name on it. Its been awhile. Welcome to STARS, I hope everything is going well for you and your tanks.

Got out for a while. Back in and loving it again! Jay, hope that 6 line is doing fine at the NMSU tank?

I am a little confused why another forum was developed. I just want to be part of a group of aquarist that love the hobby as I do. Nice website.

Look forward to be part of any upcoming meetings. I could use the advice of the experts on the forum.

ok so I decided to bring this back because this is the only place I saw it fit.

On the stars website there is a link to Reef Tank Photos, I dont recognize any of these tanks. If your picture is on this link let it be known. I'm curious

It would be also nice if everyone can post a pic and a brief description as well. Looks like two sexy studs already did it. :)

Steffen Sparks

I think Andrey took that pic! I do alot of modeling for her. She pays pretty well for the prints, especially the underwear ones. :)

Steffen Sparks

Back