Good deal on dual Jebao powerheads with controller

South City

If anyone is looking for a dual powerhead setup run by a single controller, Addictive Aquaculture is running a special on all the Jebao's right now. You get two powerheads, the powersuppies, and a controller for a price that I haven't seen anywhere else. I just ordered the RW-20 combo and paid $153. That included shipping. Item was around $163 and then the coupon knocked off around $11 and they only charged $2 to ship.

In order to get it that cheap, a loyalty coupon showed up on the checkout screen that I needed to apply. It's not that intuitive, but you click on the coupon code and that places it in the coupon box which you can then click to apply. That knocked around $11.00 off. Depending upon what you are looking for, they have everything from WP-10's to RW-20's.

Here's a link to their page. I've ordered Ocean Revive Led's and a doser from this site and have had nothing but positive experiences with them.(for whatever that is worth) One word of caution, the item may be drop shipped from Hong Kong and take a little over a week to arrive.(or it may ship from the US and arrive in a few days) The LEDs that I ordered from them arrived in about 3 days but my doser took about 10 days coming from Asia.

http://www.addictiveaquaculture.com/en/circ-pumps-wavemakers/322-dual-wp40-jebao-wavemaker-pumps-with-dual-controller.html
This is the same guy that runs the Addictive Reefkeeping Facebook group that is fairly popular.

dual-wp40-jebao-wavemaker-pumps-with-dual-controller.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F4Oih47gToM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That price is pretty darn good. I will say, I'm running that controller on a pair of rw8's and I couldn't be happier. The wireless option on the oem controllers seems to be a bit wonky sometimes and this is a great solution. If you are contemplating this combination, don't wait any longer. It is worth it.

It's possible that coupon code may not show up for everyone just under the voucher box on the checkout screen. It was there for me and let me take another $11 off but I've heard others say they did not get it on their screen. Even without the $11 off, it's still a pretty good deal.

Back