Good Ole GEO!

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
Got this hooked up a couple days ago on the 375 gallon mixed reef.

7a125b5ccea83696316423e8abe606a5.jpg

e4fdd395f6de58ffbe0b2f53317740b1.jpg

97379c97d1e501d24944fa4229cda9a3.jpg

I need to come see it, been thinking about switching over from a doser but just don't seem to understand them yet.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

They're expensive up front but you save in the long run for sure. Balanced calcium and alkalinity. I'm free next week if you want to stop by.

bubble

bubble

Love my GEO but wish it had the original style bubble counter.
What's up with the bubble counter? I'm thinking about ordering a new Geo calcium reactor. The one thing I'm having a problem with is filling the CO2 tank. Everyone who sells CO2 is closed by the time I get off work and no one is open on the weekend.

What's up with the bubble counter? I'm thinking about ordering a new Geo calcium reactor. The one thing I'm having a problem with is filling the CO2 tank. Everyone who sells CO2 is closed by the time I get off work and no one is open on the weekend.

The old ones had a stem that ran down into the bubble chamber from the top. The new ones just feed CO2 from the bottom. It works fine, but the bubbles just seemed more consistent on the old style counter.

Typically you only need a refill once or twice a year unless you're a mad dog like me or Frogspawn 🤣

Fill or exchange? Design2Brew out in Winghaven can sell you a full tank (exchange) but doesn't fill. They are open on Saturdays.

He told me the only place he knows of that actually fills them anymore is "ËśCR Frank Popcorn' off Lindbergh, but that is a ways away from me so I never called them about it.

Back