Group Buy on B.S. !!!!!

Mary called this guy and sent me the following:

These prices are for 1 pound cans

12 cans are $182.00 + $12.34 to ship for a total of $16.19 per can

18 cans are $270.00 + $16.24 to ship for a total of $15.00 per can also the shipping goes up on the 24 to make them $15.85 each, looks like our best order would be for 18 cans.
add $15.00 per can up to 24 cans more than that we would need to get a total for 25 to 36

also if we order 5 or more brine shrimp hatcheries then we can get them for $13.00 each with very little or no increase in shipping.

Looks like a lot of 18 is best. Since this thread is becoming so cluttered, please go here:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=787659
and post ONLY your name to participate. We will sort out payment details and all like that later.

This GB is going nowhere fast. I am unsure why so I am here asking for input from all of you.

Do you think they are difficult to hatch?
They are not. I promise.

Do you just plain don't want to fool with them?

Are you concerned that they will go bad before you can use them all? Personally, I keep my BS eggs in the freezer and they keep for years that way with little decrease in hatch rate in my experience.

What is the scoop?

I'm even thinking about inviting other reef clubs to get in on this if I can figure out shipping. I really would like to see this fly.
:)

I don't use many becuase my fish don't eat them. They look intrested but just let them float by.

i am interested in the dish, it comes with a few eggs to start with, just to see if i like it over using frozen

My continuous feeder I got didn't work. Was a waste of money. My fish seem happy with the frozen so since they only get them twice a week......

Back