Hamilton MH/VHO 48" fixture FS - Hillsboro,OH

edsreef

I have a great working Hamilton Technologies 48" Deluxe 2x250W metal halide and 2x110W VHO fixture for sale, along with extra bulbs. The reason I'm selling is because I'm switching to a FOWLR setup and this lighting is WAY more than I need. The lamps included are: 110 watt VHO lamps: (4) URI Super Actinic, (2) URI Aquasun, (4) Coralife Trichromatic 6500K, 250 watt Metal Halide lamps: (4) XM250 20,000K, (2) Iwasaki 6500K, and (2) ProLume MH250. New cost for the fixture with lamps is $760 not including the extra bulbs. I'm asking $450 for all of it. I've include a a couple pics of my old reef tank. Note in the second photo the lamps aren't warmed up yet; I just wanted to show it's working without showing a big blurr of bright light. I'm located in Hillsboro, Ohio; please don't contact me to ask where that is - look it up. If you're interested in the light feel free to contact me. I may consider a trade for decent LED setup for my FOWLR tank. Ed (937) 393-0091.
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. I may consider a trade towards a great skimmer rated for 150gal plus that will fit in my sump. Let me know what you've got.

Back